• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Same old scousers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"So Man U were knocked out early then and had to swap Milan pubs for Moss Side?

Would you like some Bitter, or are you happy with your whine?"

Knocked out early? Being turned over in the second leg of the semi is not early. It's actually pretty bloody late as far as I can tell. Had we got passed that game, then you'd be crying about Man U doing Liverpool rather than Milan.
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

we only drink Champagne at the theatre of dreams lately after toasting yet another championship success. Most liverpool fans were in nappies last time they won it!!!

Imagine having a scouse partner, would drive you spare!! I moved south to avoid the risk of a drunken fumble with a scouser who looked nice but then spoke and you wished she'd shut up

Comment

Listen to this bloke writing in the Times:
        The retort of Uefa’s communications director, William Gaillard, that “Milan supporters did not have these problems, they did not behave in the same way” is facile. Foreign supporters do not travel without tickets. There were about 40,000 Liverpool fans in Athens because the English have a different culture. They travel on the off-chance of getting a ticket or to be part of the party.
        Facile? In other words, it doesn't matter how well everyone else behaves, scouse fans are entitled to behave like shit.

Comment

Of course, as usual all the trouble was somebody else's fault!

Comment

Let's face it, English fans have a reputation now that is gonna be hard to shift.

Jeez, it's just a bloody game!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkOD
              Its people like that who give scousers a bad name. there are a few i can name two who are scousers and quite impartial and can accept when they're beaten and clearly aren'y the best team in the league/europe. For these two friends i was dissappointed as they were gutted however the other 99% of scousers who reckon they're owed something and have a more chips on their shoulder than Harry Ramsdens i ask this. why were English teams banned in europe years ago??? because of Liverpool fans. when did they last win the league, no one cares. The last two finals they appeared in what happened. Istanbul rumour of rushing the gates and a fan being locked up for "attempted" murder and this one, rushing the gates again

Yes i am biased i'm a Man U fan and yes we've done things wrong but its clearly the scousers dragging down the reputation of our fans.

Sorry for the rant, i'll go now and enjoy a satisfying season of a league win, Chelsea disappointed and Liverpool winning feck all again
              i always liked the joke of the meaning of AIG on the mancs shirt "Almost In Greece"

I think it is a big disgrace the behaviour of some of our fans and did bring a dark cloud over the club. But i do believe that as when ever England are on foreign land it is the minority that get the head lines and the majority of people who go there are well behaved and and go for the footy with tickets.
              Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Working...
              X