• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Maplins!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maplins!!!

Having joined in the PC World feckwit bashing in an earlier thread what should happen to me today but this:

I went to maplins to buy a mini ethernet switch for the home network, paid £30 for an 8 port Sitecom 10/100 yadda yadda.

Just got home and took it out of the box and it's got a fecking continental/US style 2 pin power plug!! WTF??!!!

Am I supposed to plug it into the bathroom mirror?!!

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Maplin is a PC World for geeks.

HTH

Comment

post it to me

nice one

if you have some spare time, can you nip back there and get me some other useful gadgets, cheers,

Milan.

Comment

I will be in there for my lunchbreak again tomorrow.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I still have some tokens for Maplins, somewhere.

I also still use their solar powered plant turners. Fantastic things.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
          X