• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Speed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hattra
    It's also supposed to improve your memory
    Sounds perfect for exam revision - back in my time I used coffee with lemon in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rantor
      Spot on - used to drink industrial, quantities of snakebite on the whizz as well and the post-speed crash plus a hangover was awful. I remember sitting in a bus at 8 in the morning in glasgow thinking I was having a coronary after a particularly bad night and I was only 20 then.

At best a youngsters recreational chemical and its not that much cheaper these days than its south american cousin.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Sounds perfect for exam revision - back in my time I used coffee with lemon in it.
        Apparently they sell a lot of it to american students who suddenly find they've developed narcolepsy just before a big exam comes up

Finally remembered what it's called - Modafinil
        Life is just nature's way of keeping meat fresh

Comment

Coke is tulip IMO

I have a much better time on pints of larger, coke turns you into a moody arrogant ***** and I'm already half there without anything so ill stick to the alchohol thanks.

To be honest whenever I have experimented with drugs they havn't had much of an affect on me than other people, and I've never worked out why.

Never ever paid for drugs in my life, if I've ever taken anything it's always just an experiment of a mates and I've never done it again just a waste of money IMO. Now beer thats a different story

Comment

Working...
          X