• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Plan B

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got one, you all give me £1000 for my idea, then you sell it to others for £1000 and give me half and so on, get in on the ground floor!

Yours

B Madoff.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post
      I've got one, you all give me £1000 for my idea, then you sell it to others for £1000 and give me half and so on, get in on the ground floor!

Yours

B Madoff.

Fecking hell have you looked in on the 'State of Market' thread? You'd be lucky get a PIP voucher for used toilet roll!
      But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Plan B: Roaring Kitty is back.

Comment

Originally posted by Unix View Post

Yours

B Madoff.

Sounds more like Michael Green/Corinne Stockheath/Sebastian Fox.

Comment

Working...
          X