• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Grok

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by malvolio View Post

He was highlighting the hypocrisy of American culture at that time. then again, have you read Vonnegut's Slaughterhouse Five?

It was also a handy way of hiding his more controversial thoughts around government and how it should be run.
    He wasn't - he was getting his rocks off fantasizing about nubilenymphomaniac young ladeez throwing themselves at him and living in a free-lovesex utopia.

Comment

Originally posted by Dactylion View Post

He wasn't - he was getting his rocks off fantasizing about nubilenymphomaniac young ladeez throwing themselves at him and living in a free-lovesex utopia.
      Well if that's how you read it....
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Can someone who has drunk the koolaid of grok ask it: why do Teslas keep catching fire?
        I don't have access to grok, but it's reply will be along the lines of https://www.torquenews.com/14335/myt...ds-be-put-rest

Comment

Originally posted by Hairlocks View Post

I don't have access to grok, but it's reply will be along the lines of https://www.torquenews.com/14335/myt...ds-be-put-rest

I like the footnote at the bottom of the article about the writer:

Jeremy Johnson is a Tesla investor and supporter. He first invested in Tesla in 2017 after years of following Elon Musk and admiring his work ethic and intelligence. Since then, he's become a Tesla bull
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Did read an article last week that AI might be approaching a point of negative returns.

As AI is used more and more to create content, it will start using AI content to create new AI content. When you have things like MSN.com using nearly complete AI generated news stories (with many errors) you can quickly see where we are heading.

Considering how much fake tulip the Gaza stuff has shown on twitter, how delusional Musk has become, I can't see Grok being remotely useful.

Comment

Originally posted by JustKeepSwimming View Post
              Did read an article last week that AI might be approaching a point of negative returns.

As AI is used more and more to create content, it will start using AI content to create new AI content. When you have things like MSN.com using nearly complete AI generated news stories (with many errors) you can quickly see where we are heading.

Considering how much fake tulip the Gaza stuff has shown on twitter, how delusional Musk has become, I can't see Grok being remotely useful.
              So much like it did in Data Science, millions spent and the results are "it may rain".
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Since when has AI been too woke to generate helpful answers? it's not like it will produce a PS script which is going to be more effective, so unless you're a 10yo who asks "what's a d i ck hahahaha", I doubt it will make much of a difference. It's one for the Musky lover brigade.

Comment

Originally posted by dsc View Post
                  Since when has AI been too woke to generate helpful answers?
                  A model like ChatGPT is fine tuned by human reinforcement, it will contain the biases of the humans tuning it. In this case the far left leaning wokies in San Francisco. If you share those biases you will wonder what the issue is.
                  Last edited by Fraidycat; 10 November 2023, 16:15.

Comment

Working...
                  X