• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chockie TV Programme

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Street, isn't there a good pub there or quite near? I'm sure I remember drinking there at some point.

Comment

I remember it being very strange. It was on about the same time as 'Starfleet' Did you manage to dig up an old clip? Of course the problem with nostalgia is, it won't be as good as you remember.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964
        Friday Street, isn't there a good pub there or quite near? I'm sure I remember drinking there at some point.
        No pub at Friday Street, but you may be thinking of The Volunteer in Abinger Hammer. Quite a nice place.
        Cats are evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivor1 View Post
          Hi,

Does anyone remeber a kids programme on TV, possible late 70's early 80's called 'Chockie' I think. The story line involved some kid with a friend called 'Chockie', this friend used to appear in the corner of rooms in the form of a patch of smoke, not sure if it was meant to be an alien or spirit.

Ive asked others do they remeber it and they dont, not sure if Im going made, did I imagen it or ?
          On reading the rest of this thread I think you may be thinking of a John Wyndham novel an adaptation of which is currrently running on BBC4Extra. Like a lot of JW's stuff it is quite creepy!

Comment

Working...
          X