• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tate Gallery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course, they're "going after them" using laws. Not enforcing the law. That's how conspiracies work.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
      What the hell is 'sexual aggression'...
      To be fair, that's a valid question - based on a quick Google search, I can't find anything which mentions that being a crime in UK law.

Looking at the Guardian:
      The social media influencer, 37, and his brother Tristan Tate, 35, face charges including “sexual aggression” dating to 2012-15, according to a statement by his representative.
      Andrew Tate and brother Tristan arrested in Romania on UK warrant | UK news | The Guardian

I.e. that's something that Tate is claiming, not what the police have said.

According to the BBC:
      Before the extradition was granted by the Court of Appeal in Bucharest, Bedfordshire Police confirmed it had obtained the arrest warrant for two men in their 30s as part of an investigation into allegations of rape and human trafficking.
      Andrew Tate and brother Tristan can be extradited to UK, Romanian court rules - BBC News

So, good news! "They" haven't made up new crimes, and you should be sceptical about the person who used that phrase.

Comment

Originally posted by hobnob View Post

To be fair, that's a valid question - based on a quick Google search, I can't find anything which mentions that being a crime in UK law.

Looking at the Guardian:

Andrew Tate and brother Tristan arrested in Romania on UK warrant | UK news | The Guardian

I.e. that's something that Tate is claiming, not what the police have said.

According to the BBC:

Andrew Tate and brother Tristan can be extradited to UK, Romanian court rules - BBC News

So, good news! "They" haven't made up new crimes, and you should be sceptical about the person who used that phrase.
        According to Bedfordshire Police, who have applied for the European Arrest Warrant, the Tate brothers are wanted for rape and human trafficking. Which is very much against the law.
        Couldn't happen to a nicer pair of twunts.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Sexual aggression is catch-all term encompassing rape and coercion.

My guess is that Tate's representative uses to term rather than "rape", in an attempt to rile up Tate's followers so they say dumb things like "that isn't a crime". But I could be wrong.

Comment

The UK wanted them jailed until extradition. The judge refused and let them out after holding them for 24 hours. Even the Romanians have figured out these are tulipe charges. They will be extradited when cleared of the fake charges in romania but wont have to sit in jail until then.
            Last edited by Fraidycat; 13 March 2024, 11:27.

Comment

Originally posted by Fraidycat View Post
              The UK wanted them jailed until extradition. The judge refused and let them out after holding them for 24 hours. Even the Romanians have figured out these are tulipe charges. They will be extradited when cleared of the fake charges in romania but wont have to sit in jail until then.
              Keep telling yourself that, sweetheart.

Comment

Working...
              X