• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Which Digital Camera

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paddy
    Sounds good. The main thing tat I miss about 35mm is the depth of field at wide aperture. I dislike pics that have everything in focus.

A compromise would be to take a cheap old 35mm SLR plus small digital. You can then get the negatives scanned to CD.

Also I suggest you do a search for 360 degree pictures. Software will knit digital pictures together, theses are fantastic for scenery.

http://www.z360.com/full/
    Cool !!! Very cool !!!
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

Comment

Ok my friend who lives in China just mailed me - she said the I can get sony T100 camer for about 2800 - 3000 RMB (between £190 to £200) so will check out the duty free when travelling, if the price is much the same then I'll get it from there.

Comment

The Canon EOS 300D takes pretty good pics, but is a bit heavy (and expensive).

Someone told me Canon were bringing out a 19 Megapixel camera at the end of the year. Anyone else heard anything?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
        X