• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Panic!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Corbyn didn't win in 2019. The place would be a stalinist state by now, with empty shelves...
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Good job Corbyn didn't win in 2019. The place would be a stalinist state by now, with empty shelves...
      We are very good at queuing.....
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Transport Secretary Grant Shapps says the shortage of HGV drivers is a “global problem“. Strange that UK HGV drivers in the EU are saying there are no empty shelves in the EU
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Perrier water in short supply because they've run out of soda-stream cannisters
          They've run out of benzine too..

Comment

My local market has lots of fresh lobster at £50 a pop, so I'm not too worried.
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
              Do you know where I can catch crabs?
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Well, if your dog isn't a fussy eater and he'll eat it, that's great. Millie doesn't like cheap food.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

That's great news for the lobster ?!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                    Transport Secretary Grant Shapps says the shortage of HGV drivers is a “global problem“. Strange that UK HGV drivers in the EU are saying there are no empty shelves in the EU
                    Call in the army...

Oops wrong thread!
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post

Do you know where I can catch crabs?
                      Plenty of prawns in Swindon someone told me.
                      First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Working...
                      X