• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mid-Life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el duder
    I turned 30 in sept, and am officially in mid-life crisis. I cant imagine it gets any worse than this, cause if it is due, then i reckon id end up dead.

The amount of stress, up and down emotions, phases of depression and smoking im going through i would expect my body to give in around the age of 50.

I have actually aged 10yrs since my depression has kicked in and its been lasting for waaaaay tooooo long.
    Just rememeber that no matter how bad it seems it can always get worse....much, much worse.

Comment

Kinks - good song..
      SA says;
      Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
      (whatever these are)

Comment

think about all the kids dying in the world today
        think about the countries with sh!te regimes
        think about the sh1te areas in this country
        think about the sh!te jobs people do in this country
        think where you might have ended up

you have to be in the top 0.1% of the lucky league

think about the sh!te that people had to put up with in previous generations

you have to be in the top 0.001 % of the all-time lucky league

so , crisis, what crisis

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Hot flushes as the testosterone level declines are one side effect... (along with the droop... )
          well I've just started gettng the hot flushes but prehaps thats because I've just had two hot chocs!! Not a problem with my testosterone !
          SA says;
          Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
          (whatever these are)

Comment

I have seriously considered buying a pair of slippers. I think that means I qualify.

Comment

M&S do a good line in slippers.

Comment

i think i qualify to the crisis zone....

a clawing feeling inevitable pointlessness about everything and everyone in my life....

and i'm smoking again
                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SA - Is it like a dragons nostril?

Comment

Working...
                X