• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.

Second Wave

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Second Wave

    “ There’s a possibility that the assault of the virus on our nation next winter will actually be even more difficult than the one we just went through,” CDC Director Robert Redfield said in an interview with The Washington Post. “And when I’ve said this to others, they kind of put their head back, they don’t understand what I mean.”

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...e-cdcdirector/


    #2
    Originally posted by AtW View Post
    “ There’s a possibility that the assault of the virus on our nation next winter will actually be even more difficult than the one we just went through,” CDC Director Robert Redfield said in an interview with The Washington Post. “And when I’ve said this to others, they kind of put their head back, they don’t understand what I mean.”

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...e-cdcdirector/

    Nice link to a pay-walled article.

    Just taking the story from the headline, has he gone on to explain to them in detail what that would mean or simply stuck with indistinct warnings?
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

    Comment


      #3
      Let's worry about the first wave first ...
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

      Comment


        #4
        YouTube


        For long you live and high you fly
        But only if you ride the tide
        And balanced on the biggest wave
        You race towards an early grave
        When the fun stops, STOP.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
          Let's worry about the first wave first ...
          Nah, the second wave is the one to watch
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Whorty View Post
            Nah, the second wave is the one to watch
            Scaremongering in the press the other day about a potential 10 waves.



            Meh, all the waves are the same, all left-handed. Right-handed people are immune.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

            Comment


              #7
              It's the fifth wave that ends it all.

              England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

              Comment


                #8
                That's the way that Spanish flu went. The second wave (November 1918 - January 1919) was worse than the first wave (in March).
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  That's the way that Spanish flu went. The second wave (November 1918 - January 1919) was worse than the first wave (in March).
                  Something to look forward to at last.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Nice link to a pay-walled article.

                    Just taking the story from the headline, has he gone on to explain to them in detail what that would mean or simply stuck with indistinct warnings?
                    Basically flu season is tough enough, but on top of that will be Covid -some people might have both at the dame time

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X