• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Renewed.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunbhoy
    Why? You are a Spurs Fan!
    And you play in a mickey mouse league.

Your point is?
    Call the cops

Comment

Originally posted by freakydancer
      And you play in a mickey mouse league.

Your point is?
      We also play in the Champions League. We'll send you a postcard as its the nearest the Yids will ever get to it.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

We also play in the Champions League. We'll send you a postcard as its the nearest the Yids will ever get to it.
        A poor retort.

If we played in Scotland, I'm pretty sure we'd qualify year in, year out too.

So would Watford.
        Call the cops

Comment

A poor retort.

So would Watford.
          Nonsense. Spurs would struggle to get a CL spot if the league were confined to within the M25!
          And if the Scottish League is so easy, why is it that Celtic generally knock out any English team we draw in Europe?
          “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

A poor retort.

So would Watford.
            Or Millwall....
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

CL starts again soon !!!
              SA says;
              Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              (whatever these are)

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
                CL starts again soon !!!
                Don't you start gooner!!

Poisoning our team on the last day.....
                Call the cops

Comment

Nonsense. Spurs would struggle to get a CL spot if the league were confined to within the M25!
                  And if the Scottish League is so easy, why is it that Celtic generally knock out any English team we draw in Europe?
                  Southend knocked Manyoo out of the Carling Cup.

Trying to convince me (or anyone else who knows about football for that matter) about the virtues of the joke that is scottish football is like trying to convince Bez that the drugs don't work.

It ain't gonna happen.
                  Call the cops

Comment

Southend knocked Manyoo out of the Carling Cup.

Trying to convince me (or anyone else who knows about football for that matter) about the virtues of the joke that is scottish football is like trying to convince Bez that the drugs don't work.

It ain't gonna happen.
                    Maybe, but the team Manyoo put out for the Carling Cup bears no resemblance to the line-up for CL games. If you knew anything about football you'd have grasped that.
                    Furthermore, Scotland are top of a Group that contains Italy, France, and Ukraine and we also beat England last time we played them. I am not suggesting that the SPL or any other smallish league can compare with the larger leagues where most of the money is for individual quality, but you need to stop mainlining on the ridiculous idea that the English Premiership is the best league in the world, because it ain't. And the English national team are at best average at the moment too, and they are not going to improve with McLaren at the helm.

Comment

Maybe, but the team Manyoo put out for the Carling Cup bears no resemblance to the line-up for CL games. If you knew anything about football you'd have grasped that.
                      Furthermore, Scotland are top of a Group that contains Italy, France, and Ukraine and we also beat England last time we played them. I am not suggesting that the SPL or any other smallish league can compare with the larger leagues where most of the money is for individual quality, but you need to stop mainlining on the ridiculous idea that the English Premiership is the best league in the world, because it ain't. And the English national team are at best average at the moment too, and they are not going to improve with McLaren at the helm.
                      I didn't say I thought the Premier League was the best in the world.

I think La Liga is without doubt the best.

The Premier League is probably the most entertaining though.
                      Call the cops

Comment

Working...
                      X