• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

moby question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by expat
    It sounds churlish but I have to agree.
    Well, I am a churl of the first water - and proud of it.

Agree on cameras.

Can't see how you could fit a 6x6 or 5"x4" into a moby!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Why are they putting cameras into phones FFS?

I want a camera with a built in mobile phone, but can I find one?

Comment

"After a new moby but want one with a really good camera. Any suggestions? This will be a carphone warehouse upgrade..."

What's your starting point though? At the mo' there's still only a few which qualify as really good, but then it depends if you also want small or are happy with some of the big, big, big Nokia kit.

"Honestly, who needs all this fecking junk?"

I used to think like that, but after buying my current phone changed completely and became someone who yesterday, rather than writing down a business' address, found it quicker/easier to simply take a photo of the details using my phone.

"It sounds churlish but I have to agree. OTOH if you just want a no-focus snapshotter that actually produces recognisable snaps of people near you, fine: that's what I want from my phone camera too. But I wouldn't call it "really good", or even "any good"."

Disagree totally. Take a look at the pics on Esato, or even a couple of mine own recents pics (1/2)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Black

Disagree totally. Take a look at the pics on ..., or even a couple of mine own recents pics (1/2)
          Grainy.
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

That's called realism Sysman.

Comment

Working...
            X