• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bitcoin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
    .. Satoshi probably own about a million, or at least the wallet the first coin mined was sent to does. They've never moved out of that wallet and might be lost forever for all we know. ...
    Rumors are that Satoshi was an AI bot that has since been deleted, along with the access to the wallet.

Microsoft deletes 'teen girl' AI after it became a Hitler-loving sex robot within 24 hours

Though personally I think Satoshi has invented a new game where you have to hodl and not think about selling as the price goes to the moon.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

seems my speculation about the feds wasn't far off

https://news.bitcoin.com/rogue-silk-...-u-s-marshals/
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Hope the guys 'hodling' bitcoins have cached out some profit into real spendable £s.

Average transaction fee reported to be around 40$. or depending on your cynicism level. Mine's at

You can always buy back in when they're back to one turd per coin if you really believe it's 'just a blip' and nothing to do with speculation over crappy self immolationlike implementation.

Prediction: Real winner of cryptocoin marketplace yet to emerge. Before then we'll have banks launching their own versions, before some consolidation to allow users to spend the damn things on 3 quid coffees.

Don't be the one throwing when the appears. Take some profit while you can.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Bitcoin: My 400 coin bet paid off, but is it too late for others? - BBC News

Comment

What's that prawn character been up to now...?

https://www.dimpay.io/
            First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Good to see the withdrawal method sometimes works and not left holding the baby.

Presume that's what she did, cashed out into real £s while in massive profit, haven't actually watched the video. Maybe they should include a transcript for those that can get away with reading text while 'working'.

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
                What's that prawn character been up to now...?

https://www.dimpay.io/
                So that is why he sold all his Gold....

Comment

Currently over 285,000 unconfirmed transactions. They're all 'sells'. Bitcoin has crashed and they don't even know it yet.

Great technology this.

On a more serious note, blockchain is the real killer application here. Though it's 'just' a modern encrypted virtualisation of the WORM storage drive, built specifically for ledgering. Stay around long enough and you see it all, at least twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                    Currently over 285,000 unconfirmed transactions. They're all 'sells'. Bitcoin has crashed and they don't even know it yet.

Great technology this.

On a more serious note, blockchain is the real killer application here. Though it's 'just' a modern encrypted virtualisation of the WORM storage drive, built specifically for ledgering. Stay around long enough and you see it all, at least twice.
                    290,000 now!

But how to tell if they are buys or sells?

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
                      290,000 now!

But how to tell if they are buys or sells?
                      They're neither. They're transactions.

You buy and sell bitcoin on exchanges, they don't actually happen on the network.

Comment

Working...
                      X