• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

people,

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do feel like a parent now

Thanks SP, don't you just want to bang their heads together?

Lucy's Xmas present thread hijacked for no real reason other than for a few of you to have a huge rant at each other.

Like my good old Mum used to say, I don't care who started it just play nicely or you will be sent to your rooms.

We all have personal likes and dislikes in this world, people we get on with and people we don't but please treat each other with a bit of respect. If you don't have anything nice to say then maybe you would be better off joining the less discerning forums out there as we will not tolerate this crap.

Anyone personally attacking other board members in public like this will be banned without hesitation. This should be a friendly place where we can while away the client's hours while looking like we are working. Our contracting lives are stressful enough without taking baggage like this home. If you want to have a go at each other that is what the PM system is for so use it.

Yes, the odd joke about hairy hands or what part of the country you come from is all part of the friendly banter we know and love on this board but 10 pages of personal insults is not acceptable.

If you feel racism is acceptable on this board or anywhere else in this country then you can also think again. We will not tolerate even the suggestion that racist posts are acceptable here so you can leave it out.

EqualOpps - despite your bravado you do not have that many IDs - and you don't come from that many IP addresses either despite you now using a service to hide your true IP we still have the old government ones you have posted from so don't be silly, you can play nicely like the rest or not play at all. Ooops my bad, already banned - you must have offended ScotsPine. Send us an email and we will consider popping you back in as I do not think you are the main protagonist here.

SallyAnne - not protecting you at all, I can see you can stand up for yourself. We simply want this board to be a place where people can hang out and not feel intimidated, not everyone sticks up for themselves as you do.

We have the banning stick out, please don't make us use it again.

Comment

Working...
    X