• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
    You warrant that the information created and published by you on TradingView is not prohibited, doesn't constitute investment advice, and isn't created solely for qualified investors.
    Whole trading view is illegal investment advice by users, I mean it's like when Napster was saying it was not meant for illegal file sharing

Comment

Everything is relative. Scooter talks more sense than Vetran.

Comment

Sad to see a mix of delusional idiots among the realistic tradingview members that know the crypto party is over.

There are some amusing comments on Scooty's recent posts:

@without_worries, Dude, you are delusional.

I remember reading a post where you were calling for a bottom at $30K. I warned YOU, saying the bearish sentiment is currently correct. You can't have it both ways. TA doesn't care about your confirmation bias when you make 2 juxtaposed ideas then try to use it as the evidence for your geniusness. I thought, even after warning you capitulation below $30K is possible, you were somewhat of a rational trader, how the mighty have fallen I guess. Lol.

But that is besides the point. I think the most major thing to look out for is GDP numbers, and, unfortunately, seems like you have not done the research, otherwise you would know a recession has been all but confirmed by several U.S. labour state agencys. Oh, and not to mention an aforementioned inflation perc. in the UK which has just been announced in ever higher than the U.S... Yikes.

Wonder how your confirmation bias and trader ego handle that.
        ------

GaryZmywara

Holy smokes, I think I just found the Mekka of bulltulip, it's as if you had literally no idea about anything related to economy. Peak inflation already occurred, it's all oil connected, bitcoin will grow over 6x before the end of year? There is no war in Ukraine, no supply chain shortages, no Covid in China, no Evergrande, no quantitative easing that has been going on for years, what matters is that everyone is saying that markets are going down so they must go up and then there are these graphs, if you can draw some imaginary lines it is certain that the economy will conform to them.

--------

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BT...y-to-110-120k/

Last edited by agentzero; 6 July 2022, 14:32.

Comment

I wonder if Scooty keeps a journal of all his predictions and how they panned out.
          Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
            I wonder if Scooty keeps a journal of all his predictions and how they panned out.
            Take a market, invert it and that is pretty much what scootie predicted.

Comment

Originally posted by agentzero View Post
              Sad to see a mix of delusional idiots among the realistic tradingview members that know the crypto party is over.

There are some amusing comments on Scooty's recent posts:

@without_worries, Dude, you are delusional.

I remember reading a post where you were calling for a bottom at $30K. I warned YOU, saying the bearish sentiment is currently correct. You can't have it both ways. TA doesn't care about your confirmation bias when you make 2 juxtaposed ideas then try to use it as the evidence for your geniusness. I thought, even after warning you capitulation below $30K is possible, you were somewhat of a rational trader, how the mighty have fallen I guess. Lol.

But that is besides the point. I think the most major thing to look out for is GDP numbers, and, unfortunately, seems like you have not done the research, otherwise you would know a recession has been all but confirmed by several U.S. labour state agencys. Oh, and not to mention an aforementioned inflation perc. in the UK which has just been announced in ever higher than the U.S... Yikes.

Wonder how your confirmation bias and trader ego handle that.
              ------

GaryZmywara

Holy smokes, I think I just found the Mekka of bulltulip, it's as if you had literally no idea about anything related to economy. Peak inflation already occurred, it's all oil connected, bitcoin will grow over 6x before the end of year? There is no war in Ukraine, no supply chain shortages, no Covid in China, no Evergrande, no quantitative easing that has been going on for years, what matters is that everyone is saying that markets are going down so they must go up and then there are these graphs, if you can draw some imaginary lines it is certain that the economy will conform to them.

--------

That's pretty wild if you read some of the comments, he doesn't trade 90% of his "ideas", but doesn't need to anyway (alluding to being a billionaire or something). Just doesn't make sense, but it looks like the curtain is falling there, as it did here.

Comment

"Is Bitcoin about to rally to $110-120k ??

Very probable. In the next 6 to 9 months.

This idea is a continuation from the idea:
                ‘Is Bitcoin about to collapse to $20k ??” published back in December. You can read it here: http://tinyurl.com/35bp2xc8

Previously the $20k target was based around the idea of a wave 4 Elliot wave correction. A strong sell signal on the weekly. Now everything is in reverse. Wave 5 rally seems highly probable with a strong buy signal. Actually this is the first ‘incredible buy’ signal I’ve seen on a weekly chart of Bitcoin , no matter the exchange.

I can hear it already:

“This isn’t a wave 4 correction, it’s a bear market!!”

Yes and no.

Yes, technically it is a bear market, but crypto winter? No. This is just a heavy wave 4 correction like we’re seen in other cycles, such as:

1) July 2019 to April 2020
                2) April 2013 to August 2013

Both corrections were around 75%. What you’ll notice is the rally that followed each of those corrections was particularly strong.

** Lengthening cycles **

I’ve a big fan the lengthening cycle theory first brought to my attention by the Youtube Benjamin Cowen . If you overlay the theory with pervious cycles you find the market top for this cycle is 6 months earliest 9 months latest. The increasing lengths are shown on the above weekly chart.

How does rally play out? As per the weekly chart below, a rally to the $48k level before September. There’ll be an excellent swing trade opportunity around this time. And then off to the top.

What are the fundamental reasons for all of this happening? Risk assets all over are about to do the same. We’re told a recession is coming if not already in one (depending what country you’re in) with an environment of rising rates. Obviously the two cannot coexist, the FED will have to pivot if economies are showing slow growth. When the herd get whiff of a rate pivot ..

The other half to this explosive growth is slowing demand in the face of peaking inflation . With the rate rises everyone has started to watch the pennies at the exact same moment retailers have overstocked. There’s no question inflation has peaked and will likely now come down hard in the months ahead in an environment of rising rates.

The combination of rate pivot and falling demand is a unique set of circumstances you don’t see very often. You’ve got to look back decades.

Questions? Just ask below!"

Comment

"Want to try out the Po3 indicator as seen on my ideas?
                  €100 for 45 days or €650 for 1 year to this Paypal: https://tinyurl.com/4xrbj3jv

Allow 3-6 months on ideas. Not investment advice. DYOR"

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/AV...AX-to-400-22x/

Piece of 3hit indicator, only 100 euros

"ideas" is literally investment advice - certainly when money paid for it

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    "Is Bitcoin about to rally to $110-120 ??
                    Fixed. Yes, but only after it drops to $109.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      "Want to try out the Po3 indicator as seen on my ideas?
                      €100 for 45 days or €650 for 1 year to this Paypal: https://tinyurl.com/4xrbj3jv

Allow 3-6 months on ideas. Not investment advice. DYOR"

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/AV...AX-to-400-22x/

Piece of 3hit indicator, only 100 euros

"ideas" is literally investment advice - certainly when money paid for it
                      Wow, so he's a snake oil salesman, doesn't even trade on 90% of his ideas and brags in comments he doesn't need to, because he's rich, but sells "indicators" for $100? He must have been let go from his fluffing gig and has fallen on hard times.

Comment

Working...
                      X