• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    I saw it and bought another £50. Its now worth around £70 and rising. As they say. Buy low, sell high.
    Buy low and wait until it's worthless, which won't be long now. The sign will be scootie calling a "bottom", just not the one he thinks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HNtAk8m.jpg
Views:	232
Size:	20.6 KB
ID:	4217308

Comment

Given that my original £50 grew to over £500, of which I have withdrawn £280 fully, £80 left in the wallet to buy quickly when low of which £30 left is now worth as of this mornings rising marking around £250 I don't think it's me thats stuck in the mud or worse.

How is scotty, is he on the moon yet?

Comment

Given that my original £50 grew to over £500, of which I have withdrawn £280 fully, £80 left in the wallet to buy quickly when low of which £30 left is now worth as of this mornings rising marking around £250 I don't think it's me thats stuck in the mud or worse.

How is scotty, is he on the moon yet?
        You're a little defensive, so you probably don't have the nerve to lose everything on cryptotwaddle, but you may have dipped a toe in backwoods bunkers and/or antivax "freedom" marches.

Scootie is living with his mum again.

Comment

My dad says that if you have to resort to name calling then you have already lost the argument.

Comment

My dad says that if you have to resort to name calling then you have already lost the argument.
            You dad's a ****.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Yeah, but he raised you and you're the one "investing" in cryptotwaddle.

Comment

LUNA is now down 99.9% on the day. That's quite something.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  LUNA is now down 99.9% on the day. That's quite something.
                  Elliott wave that one, scootie...

Comment

Now's the time to invest in MordyCoin. I promise you'll only lose what I think you deserve to lose.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

I put £50 into LUNA just on the off-chance (a tiny fraction of my crypto pot). It had fallen from about $70 to 7c (0.07) so as we say down 99.9%. I bought at 7c and watched it slowly fall to about 1c yesterday. Every time I looked it had halved in value through the day.

It's now trading at $0.00007 - .007c. So I lost 99.9% and I think it has now lost 99.9999% of its original value. Not often you get to watch something fall logarithmically!

I think I win "worst trade".

Comment

Working...
                      X