• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    So I see PayPal is now allowing crypto via its platform in the UK

https://www.theguardian.com/technolo...ereum-litecoin

Comment

Do we need a separate thread for NFTs or will this one do?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        Do we need a separate thread for NFTs or will this one do?
        they're just as fake as crypto so why not share the space?

Comment

I'm thinking of selling all my posts on CUK as an NFT, any bidders here, starting at £10K.?
          First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _V_ View Post
            I'm thinking of selling all my posts on CUK as an NFT, any bidders here, starting at £10K.?
            Including DimPrawn's?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Including DimPrawn's?
              Those would be worth millions, that girl was funny!
              First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-58399338

A British collector says he feels "burned" after spending $336,000 (£244,000) on a fake Banksy NFT advertised through the artist's official website.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Comment

Gotto love the future of money -

"OpenSea is the eBay of NFTs - it allows anyone to sell digital art that they own, or have created themselves. Once a bid has been placed, the seller can accept and the cryptocurrency is irreversibly transferred," he said."

And if somebody hacks or coerces one to make tulipcoin tranfger? Then tulipcoins gone for good!

Anybody with a big tulipcoin wallet that can be linked to one as an individual (name/address) has got a very large target painted on them.

Good luck Mor On, you are going to need it...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Gotto love the future of money -

"OpenSea is the eBay of NFTs - it allows anyone to sell digital art that they own, or have created themselves. Once a bid has been placed, the seller can accept and the cryptocurrency is irreversibly transferred," he said."

And if somebody hacks or coerces one to make tulipcoin tranfger? Then tulipcoins gone for good!

Anybody with a big tulipcoin wallet that can be linked to one as an individual (name/address) has got a very large target painted on them.

Good luck Mor On, you are going to need it...
                      Can you explain how an Ethereum wallet can be linked to someone's personal details?

Comment

Working...
                      X