• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    These posts are what keep me coming back here.
    Whole you here, any update on your dire financial situation? Readers of the forum benefit greatly from knowing that cryptomillionaire peddlers are broke

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Fking ban them already

Comment

Whole you here, any update on your dire financial situation? Readers of the forum benefit greatly from knowing that cryptomillionaire peddlers are broke
        No change since last time - market has gone down/sideways but I'm holding long term. Defi yield not covering living expenses yet. I aim to never cash out and live off interest, might be a year or 2/3 away.

Unless you're referring to the post where I illustrated a real life use case for DeFi? Where I'd run out of warchest (after almost a year on the bench) and instead of selling some crypto I staked it as collateral and borrowed against it (with staked interest > borrowed interest + farming tokens) instead to pay for an operation?

But you know all this already and I don't think you're that thick to keep needing it explained to you so I'll assume you're just telling yourself what you need to hear and therefor it's pointless trying to have a serious conversation with you.

If it helps you in some way to think what you think and keep looking for confirmation and post in this thread day after day then you do what you gotta do.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Maybe, just maybe, if you spent more time on your skills instead of cryptotulip then you would not be on the bench for so long, but I guess you've got addicted to unearned income and just can't be arsed to do honest day of work.

Comment

Mark Cuban Calls for Stablecoin Regulation After Trading Token That Crashed to Zero

Even in crypto where huge drawdowns are the norm, 100% washouts in a single day are extremely rare.

Here’s a chart you never want to see. It’s of the DeFi Titanium token, which in one day went from being valued around $60 to $0. Even in the world of crypto, where massive drawdowns are commonplace, 100% washouts are pretty rare, especially in such short a time.“

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...&sref=o1Dqf087

Comment

Paywall. I was asked if I'd like to pay $1.99 a month or $290 a year. Which is an interesting model.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Paywall. I was asked if I'd like to pay $1.99 a month or $290 a year. Which is an interesting model.
                They write so much about tulipcoins that it's odd they are not accepting them.

Comment

Couldn't possibility be a FIAT scam based on taking the unwary or uneducated for a Ride, Shirley.

Comment

Maybe, just maybe, if you spent more time on your skills instead of cryptotulip then you would not be on the bench for so long, but I guess you've got addicted to unearned income and just can't be arsed to do honest day of work.
                    just so it happens that his "unearned" income managed to get him an operation, bank hassle free. #flatearthercretin

Comment

Originally posted by Jarman View Post
                      just so it happens that his "unearned" income managed to get him an operation, bank hassle free. #flatearthercretin
                      I sincerely wish him and you to remain bank hassle free for the rest of your lives

Comment

Working...
                      X