• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    You should become a Crypto shrill like pooper. The more Crypto goes up, the more graphic cards AMD will sell to miners....boomed!
    7nm chips will be EPYC!

Comment

Scooper poops out new tulipcoin ...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Scooper poops out new tulipcoin ...
        The original shіtcoin….

Comment

Originally posted by greenlake View Post
          The original shіtcoin….

Comment

XRP

A lot of people seem really bullish on XRP at the minute, I'm not so sure. Found something very interesting on the 3-day chart. Have a look at the last two pumps on XRP in Satoshi terms. They were followed by a double bottom on the stochastic chart coupled with weak RSI, I've circled both. The 1-day it is not so clear, the 1 week chart just does not give the resolution but the 3-day and I was like wozzers....

If the pattern repeats it would be a easy way to super size your Satoshi value in a short space of time. I'm printing this one out and hanging it on the wall.

Last edited by scooterscot; 4 November 2018, 17:09.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

LKD - Lake Diamond - looks like fun. LakeDiamond token sale, Register to the token sale
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Lake Chicamocomico retirement property for sale, get yer coins 'ere...

Comment

WARNING: Don't leave any on an exchange!!!

Just logged into my bittrex account and on 31/10 looks like someone sold all my cryptos, converted to BTC and withdrew. Fortunately, most of my stuff is held on a ledger nano but it was still about $500 worth. Thank **** I bought that ledger nano!

Not quite sure how I got hacked because every time I log in it emails me and asks me to authorize the IP. Anyway, logged a support call with bittrex but likely its all gone.
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

No two factor authentication with Google Authenticator?
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      Just logged into my bittrex account and on 31/10 looks like someone sold all my cryptos, converted to BTC and withdrew.
                      That's the future of the money, enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                      X