• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone tried doing some mining while contracting away from home, using the hotel/b&b leccy to offset the costs?

I'm expecting we'll soon hear stories of people running up huge leccy bills from crypto mining and doing a runner while staying in accommodation that doesn't do the full background checks. Similar to those stories where they rent a house to grow cannabis and move on before they're caught.

Lots of new opportunities in the world of crypto.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

That card purchase of GBP on Uphold completed pretty much bang on 24 hours, though the transaction history says completed yesterday when I originally started the process. I guess Uphold should be renamed Onhold.

Transferred from GBP to BTC before Moby Dick surfaces again.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post

The idea of gaining more bitcoin by trading between it and alts when alts are pumped/dumped and bitcoin is at a current 'low' is interesting. I just see it as very risky when the pump/dump appears to be so short you have to get in and out within 24 hours or so. I look at coinmarketcap prices in BTC to see current alt movements against bitcoin, not tried monitoring it on a proper exchange where the actual transactions can be made.
        The smart money does not trade so quickly. Weeks if not months. Whenever this forsaken bull run takes hold the alts will likely be pumped first before BTC.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

OMG looks to be about to start wave 3 of 3 off the bottom (hopefully).
          Price action has confirmed the subwave 3 but we need to see it break 0.001475 before the wave 3 of the higher degree is confirmed. Should be a good trade to be had when 5 is done
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Green! I see green!
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              Green! I see green!
              Purest green my Lord!
              Where did that come from?
              Just got back from viewing a house and 2 of my ALTS have shot to 10% up
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
                Just came across this which seems to be all of the pam beach content for free (at least the monthly updates).

Scoot, is this legit, i.e. the same as the info you get?

https://forum.cryptoeasternwizards.c...onthly-issues/

(you need to register to view the forum, but it's free)

Did you see last night's PBC video?

Comment

BNB...
                  I see an algo target (first target) for corrective wave completion at about 0.002179 sats.
                  Traditional wave C should be about 100% of A measured from B, which is 0.0021574 sats. Let's see who wins.
                  If you're watching this then algo participation is usually revealed from the reaction at target rather than the sell/buy on the 0.5 fib. Won't be long to wait to see now. Have to dig out the details on the 2nd fib target...can't remember what it is off the top of my head

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    Did you see last night's PBC video?
                    Can't access that link.
                    What did last night's vid say?
                    PBRG are doing a 250k challenge at the moment...the 'big reveal' is tonight with the name and face of the 'The Whale Hunter'
                    Sounds a bit showmanshippy to me but if anyone watches it then please let me know what is said

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mIXirg4sSw

Comment

Working...
                      X