• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zcash is flying now - is there any discernable pattern to which alts are getting pumped or is it just P&D groups picking different coins to pump each day?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Zcash is flying now - is there any discernable pattern to which alts are getting pumped or is it just P&D groups picking different coins to pump each day?
      Not sure.
      I half expected them to pump according to who was on at concensus but zcash shouldn't have been on yet
      https://www.finder.com.au/consensus-...yptocurrencies
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

after a bit of a recommendation.
        in the last few months I've nearly doubled my volume of RDD. it's great to trade and behaves in a very technical way and it's now my biggest position by nearly 100%...but...with the best will in the world I can't imagine it's going to be a 10x or even a 5x in the near future.
        looking at splitting the position so does anyone have a sleeping giant they're keeping an eye on? if so then why and what is it?
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          looking at splitting the position so does anyone have a sleeping giant they're keeping an eye on? if so then why and what is it?
          Patience. Boredom is your greatest enemy right now. On May 13th last year RDD went from

26x

Also look at the massive cup n handle forming:

PS: To answer your question, it's AION
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Patience. Boredom is your greatest enemy right now. On May 13th last year RDD went from

26x

Also look at the massive cup n handle forming:

PS: To answer your question, it's AION
            good point and thanks.
            aion was one I was thinking of. think I'll hold and move to so on and cnd once my current coins pump. hopefully one of them will pump later than the rest

Comment

The urge to move coins that seem to be underperforming is strong. This has happened before, the massive regret a short while later.

Don't know too much about AION but understand the concept of sharing info between different blockchains.

CND however, that's working right here right now. Demand will surely be strong.

Speaking of prediction, I'm turning my head back to NMR the hedge fund token. As a bag holder it's not all that. I'm subscribed to the data feeds and the challenges for making the next prediction whilst I stake some tokens that I could easily loose. But get it right and the winnings are massive. That's when the penny dropped. I think NMR will attract some serious bets in the future, when that happens the token value will increase. If I use my CND prediction combination with any predictions I make, I might go in heavy
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Apparently Only 8.5% of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Traders Are Female.

Patriarchy and crypto in 1 article I blame the Russians...
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  Apparently Only 8.5% of Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Traders Are Female.

Patriarchy and crypto in 1 article I blame the Russians...
                  Due to women being a lot cleverer than men.

Comment

has anyone got a decent news feed coming out of concensus? Hearing rumours of VEN teaming up with circle but not got any solid info

Comment

11 May 2018: World's 4th Largest Crypto Exchange Raided over Fraud Charges:

https://coingape.com/largest-crypto-...fraud-charges/

14 May 2018: Cryptotulip Firm Founders Indicted on Federal Fraud Charges

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-fraud-charges

15 May 2018: Arrest Warrants Issued to Employees of South Korean Tulip Exchange

https://news.bitcoin.com/arrest-warr...ypto-exchange/

btw, Crypto boom is totally like Tulips boom

Comment

Working...
                      X