• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Watching my DNT very closely for the next 48 hours... it's be making higher lows for the past 2 weeks and now at the door of resistance - come on burst through....
    It's close. Upwards triangle...continuation signal. Just can't get a grip on the elliot count there due to that spike after the likely wave 1-2.
    Taking the very top of the wave 1 spike we hit the .786 almost on the nose...which is deep for a wave 2 but not unheard of. 1.618 of that wave 1 puts the 3 target at about 0.0002480...which is massive. Need more price action info on this one i think

Best guess is shown below...think we're in wave 1 of larger wave 3...which is itself a wave 3

The spike i mentioned may actually be a b wave of the correction with a truncated C wave...that makes sense
    Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 19 April 2018, 08:30.
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Watching my DNT very closely for the next 48 hours... it's be making higher lows for the past 2 weeks and now at the door of resistance - come on burst through....
      It's moving!
      If it breaks about 1065 (previous high from the retracement) then we have a good clear run upwards
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Stellar is looking quite good - almost back to where it was when I loaded up during Feb...

Going to have to start charting the higher risk pump&dumps this weekend if we're back in solid bull territory.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Stellar is looking quite good - almost back to where it was when I loaded up during Feb...

Going to have to start charting the higher risk pump&dumps this weekend if we're back in solid bull territory.
          Let me know what you come up with if you wouldn't mind TIA

Comment

You can fookin say that again!

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
              Let me know what you come up with if you wouldn't mind TIA
              Will do - will post up some ideas
              "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                Paging VirtualMonkey [emoji16]

Have you set a level to buy back into Verge?
                Looks like we have a reaction. This could be the start of the next impulse wave upwards

Since XVG seems to be behaiving in a fairly technical manner then I would expect the end of the wave 1 in the region shown...which is a range created by the 0.5 fib levels of the overall swing high to low and the top of the B wave swing high to low
                Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 19 April 2018, 09:34.

Comment

I wonder how many pot noodles 8,368.29 XVG buys...

Comment

I wonder how many pot noodles 8,368.29 XVG buys...
                    More pot noodles than lambos...unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                      More pot noodles than lambos...unfortunately
                      For now...

Comment

Working...
                      X