• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new idea published
    https://www.tradingview.com/chart/OM...of-correction/
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

BAX now > ICO price.
      ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Keep an eye on Golem (GNTBTC) if you have some (or if you have spare cash)
        Just finished a wave 2 by the look of it and I'm looking for it to nearly double in the next run.
        It's also had crazy spikes recently (from 3000 to 20000) so it might be worth having a really high limit sell in place...just in case
        Mine is currently at 15000 (put my XVG money into this while XVG is correcting)
        Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Almost there.. soon be time to buy back in.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah. The retrace is looking far more bullish than I would have hoped. Was hoping for 750 or so but i thnk 950 is more likely the target now. 3pm BST tomorrow for the announcement

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
              Yeah. The retrace is looking far more bullish than I would have hoped. Was hoping for 750 or so but i thnk 950 is more likely the target now. 3pm BST tomorrow for the announcement
              Right I'm set to buy back in at 950 then, I wouldn't want to miss out as I'm on a flight out of the UK today [emoji16]
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Just be careful in case it drops below the lower red line, it'll drop a lot further it does. People tend to sell the news.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                  Right I'm set to buy back in at 950 then, I wouldn't want to miss out as I'm on a flight out of the UK today [emoji16]
                  If I were in your position I'd maybe put in some ladder buys with the highest being at the 950 level. That way you can not entirely miss out if it does pump in the short term but you can cost average in case it doesn't

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                    If I were in your position I'd maybe put in some ladder buys with the highest being at the 950 level. That way you can not entirely miss out if it does pump in the short term but you can cost average in case it doesn't
                    Always sound advice VM thank you I'll sort it now
                    In Scooter we trust

Comment

https://cryptoslate.com/verge-inconsistencies/

Comment

Working...
                      X