• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    6 more days to go before the bull run officially begins.
    Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    Bull run just marked by US tax day as far as you're concerned? Or is there something else?
    No it's simpler than that. The bull run will begin in 6 days. Unless it doesn't, in which case it will begin in 6 days + x number of days/weeks. When the calendar gets to 6 days + x, then the IF/THEN/ELSE loop repeats.

Just like when that guy kept getting the end-of-the-world date wrong.

I'm sure one of you clever folks could write the program logic for this.

Comment

Crypto doesn't need logic, only faith. It's the newest religion.
      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Bull run just marked by US tax day as far as you're concerned? Or is there something else?
        Pretty much... picking a random coin, ETC... look at the seminally H&S pattern in the days before April 17th 2017. Now look at the size of the same wave on ETC as we approach April 17th 2018. Wetting my pants at the difference in size. You can see this wave throughout a number of coins. I was not aware of it last year myself.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

So George Soros the famous a investor / hypocrite...

January: George Soros From Davos: Bitcoin Is A 'Typical Bubble'

Today: George Soros Prepares to Trade Cryptocurrencies

And not just preparing, PBC just sent out a video confirming his family fund of $26b has just invested into the space.

It goes on... don't listen to what they're saying, looking at what they're doing. In the last month numerous venture capital funds having been buying up crypto from weak hands. He continues... imagine when buying and owning crypto becomes as easy putting your hand in your pocket. Pretty much it is exactly what happened to internet stocks in 94/95, people began to dump them whilst VC funds were buying them up.

6 days people... the signs are there. The rocket has been fuelling for the last several weeks.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

which exchange is that being traded on
            I just dumped half of mine at 1208 and have a buy back set at 780
            Mine's at 801 but may move it later.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Crypto is the new penny shares

that's the fact

Crypto is filling the gap that the AIM market has left since it has become almost as difficult to enter as the main market

Crypto won't go away

As with penny shares buyer beware

Milan.

Comment

We trade straight off the pink sheets!

If you sell $2000 of this stock I'll give you a @£ myself. And I hope you do.

Comment

RDD still making its slow way back down the retracement path.
                  Sold about half at 80 and have a buy back set at 72. I think it'll hit 71 but want to be sure i get it back...lots of room to explode in that one
                  buy order filled at 72 sats only half the stash was risked so about 5.5% gain
                  new alert setup to tell me when it hits 100 (expecting 108 to 131)
                  Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 11 April 2018, 13:57.
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Verge (XVG) now forms the head and shoulders pattern, down down to China town. Come to papa...

This would be a perfect coin accumulation opportunity I'm always banging on about.... mind you what do I know, it'll probably shoot up.

Last edited by scooterscot; 11 April 2018, 16:09.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      Verge (XVG) now forms the head and shoulders pattern, down down to China town. Come to papa...

This would be a perfect coin accumulation opportunity I'm always banging on about.... mind you what do I know, it'll probably shoot up.

Other indicators say it's likely to go down as well. MACD is looking to be turning downwards and the RSI is in a downwards channel. I'll be looking for confirmation of it going past 1000, which I think is the 3 wave on the way up and then I think it's sell time

There is a small caveat there...there's a chance it's formed a downwards wedge which has an apex at about 1150...that should mean an upwards trend is starting. One to watch carefully as there is an RSI support level about to get hit (a strong one)
                      Last edited by VirtualMonkey; 11 April 2018, 16:35.
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X