• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    If cup and handle formations do exist and are valid (and there is some debate on this) then DNT is one to look for today. The 30 min chart is showing what looks like the end of the handle being formed
    the 30 minute chart !!!

things happen fast in the crypto world

Milan.

Comment

Nice to see BABB getting back up there.

Comment

Some good some bad...but the only good is that I now appear to be in the green on XVG
        When the heck did that happen? Didn't it get hacked? How does a hack attempt triple the price?
        Sold my lot at 1200 sats, 300% in 3 weeks - waiting for the dip.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          Nice to see BABB getting back up there.
          which exchange is that being traded on
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

That being said....
            It's just done 5 waves up. Wave 2 hit a front run on the 0.5.
            Wave 3 hit the 1.618 of 1 right on the nose and wave 5 extended slightly past that.
            This looks like the 1st wave of a greater wave 3 and so I would expect it to retrace now...probably to 0.5-0.618 which would make it hit in the 735-816 sat range before going back up to at least 1735 (100% of 1) and possibly as high as 2350 before retracing again. Can't even think about timescales there. The previous rise and drop took about 220 days but that was the full 5 waves up of wave 1...maybe a week to 10 days before it spikes up again??
            Isn't there some news due on the 17th (just done a quick search) about a partnership? It could tie in quite nicely with the bottom of the dip hitting that time frame or there abouts
            I'm expecting a retrace to 750 also. Fingers crossed
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

which exchange is that being traded on
              1 Bancor Network
              2 IDEX
              3 EtherDelta (ForkDelta)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/babb/#markets

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                I'm expecting a retrace to 750 also. Fingers crossed
                I just dumped half of mine at 1208 and have a buy back set at 780
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

6 more days to go before the bull run officially begins.

Comment

RDD still making its slow way back down the retracement path.
                    Sold about half at 80 and have a buy back set at 72. I think it'll hit 71 but want to be sure i get it back...lots of room to explode in that one

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      6 more days to go before the bull run officially begins.
                      Bull run just marked by US tax day as far as you're concerned? Or is there something else?

Comment

Working...
                      X