• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for reference I just googled the average price of a Lamborghini which according to Google is $200k. At today's GBP/USD rate that's - £144,137.90

I shall be measuring my gains in Lambos from this point onward.

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Now the correction is being corrected, I am 0.025 Lambos up
      My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Not sure how this might affect Lambo plans for this year:

As for what the future will bring for Cboe's work in the cryptocurrency space, a recent press event covered by Bloomberg suggests that the company may explore products built around other coins – but that is likely to come after more months of work around the futures product.

Speaking to reporters, CEO Ed Tilly said that the process could lead to something like an ETF – a long-sought product – but only if regulators are firmly on board.
        https://www.coindesk.com/cboes-first...expired-today/

So Wall St can manipulate BTC with their futures contracts - and are looking to exapnd to other coins... I own't be suprised at all to see lots of Cryptos in spread betting platforms with big money whipping them around taking out stops like they do with everything else.

Then more crypto ETFs could be bullish longer term and is a sign of acceptance and adoption.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          Just for reference I just googled the average price of a Lamborghini which according to Google is $200k. At today's GBP/USD rate that's - £144,137.90

I shall be measuring my gains in Lambos from this point onward.

I should buy two. One for Sunday and other to convey me to the client's workplace. Imagine turning up to the client's site in a Lamborghini. CUK4 BTC on the reg
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

So what's the feeling for when the yanks wake up? At 2pm are we going to see a slide or a continuation of the upward progress?
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
              So what's the feeling for when the yanks wake up? At 2pm are we going to see a slide or a continuation of the upward progress?
              Depends
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BoredBloke View Post
                Could see a retest of previous support (12000-13000 area) which it is approaching now with some decent momentum. If it holds as resistance - possibly another leg down to 8000ish, if not could get messy and chop around a while longer.

I hate corrective moves - I'm a 1-2-3-4-5 kinda guy.

Comment

Could be that predicted mid January surge, or the 'dead cat bounce' of the day.

TRON up 104% today so far after days of it being hammered. Ripple 50%, Stellar 40%, ... Bitcoin 15%

The whole thing is so volatile it's bonkers. Whales in a paddling pool.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
                    Could be that predicted mid January surge, or the 'dead cat bounce' of the day.

TRON up 104% today so far after days of it being hammered. Ripple 50%, Stellar 40%, ... Bitcoin 15%

The whole thing is so volatile it's bonkers. Whales in a paddling pool.
                    Fun isn't it

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                      Fun isn't it
                      Aye, FUN up 33%
                      Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                      X