• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been slowly getting my ducks in line, registering on various exchanges, opening a Revolut account (which has other handy uses), verifying ID, ... it's not a quick game to get into.

Still no sign of Ledger Nano S hardware wallet stock from a reputable source, that I can see. Direct stock expected March 23rd. That's one slow boat from China.

Still, the recent falls mean getting in now is a bit cheaper than a few weeks ago.

Will see what happens today. The recent rally looks like the fabled 'dead cat bounce' so it could go either way.
    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
      Been slowly getting my ducks in line, registering on various exchanges, opening a Revolut account (which has other handy uses), verifying ID, ... it's not a quick game to get into.

Still no sign of Ledger Nano S hardware wallet stock from a reputable source, that I can see. Direct stock expected March 23rd. That's one slow boat from China.

Still, the recent falls mean getting in now is a bit cheaper than a few weeks ago.

Will see what happens today. The recent rally looks like the fabled 'dead cat bounce' so it could go either way.
      Bought mine off amazon - next day
      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Something about Bitcoin and Korea flashed up on Bloomberg? South Korea might close access or some such?

Comment

I wish to register a complaint.

We all know that buying Bitcoin is a one way escalator to effortless tax free and abundant wealth. So I topped up my modest holding on Tuesday.

I am down 20% on that purchase, where do I apply for my compensation?
          My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post

We all know that buying Bitcoin is a one way escalator to effortless tax free and abundant wealth. So I topped up my modest holding on Tuesday.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/i/23123931749...4198600&crdt=0
            See You Next Tuesday

Comment

I hope you used a credit card. Apply to them.

Comment

Quick look at the coins - can I jack in contracting/IT yet?... No. I reckon I'm only a couple of Lambos away from it though
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  Bought mine off amazon - next day
                  Aye, can get it next day if willing to pay quite a premium.

Think I'll wait until I've actually got hold of some coins I want to hodl for a while and not just keep on exchange to trade between alts while they're so volatile.
                  Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Counts as a loss against overall CGT calc.

Get a refund off HMRC if you're still not on top by the final reckoning.

Comment

It's great seeing how bullish everything is after the BTC correction. But I'm not convinced it's over, just seems too quick. There's a feeling of da-ja-vu about it all I can't quite put my finger on. Just going to hold for the remainder of month, no trades, to volatile for my liking.
                      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X