• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
    Hold hold hold. This time next year we all need to flock to Germany to either buy him a beer or visit the local hardware shops to buy them out of pitchforks and torches. I firmly believe it's the former though
    Hold?
    Buy more surely? This is the correction that didn't quite happen just before christmas.
    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      Hold?
      Buy more surely? This is the correction that didn't quite happen just before Christmas.
      If I had more capital to put in then I would be buying more right now. Sticking to the "don't risk what you can't afford to lose"
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Got a bit more cheddar (via uphold) into Bittrex - what to buy.. only £500 but I'm thinking more Stellar or some STEEM... decisions decisions

DASH transaction from Uphold to Bittrex is not the quickest - come on DASH - you're supposed to be one of the better ones.
        Last edited by Jog On; 16 January 2018, 10:58.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          Sean - CB do not support NW payments.
          That is strange as I used a Nationwide card to purchase some ETH a week ago.
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Bought STEEM to add to the hodl portfolio
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
              Got a bit more cheddar (via uphold) into Bittrex - what to buy.. only £500 but I'm thinking more Stellar or some STEEM... decisions decisions

DASH transaction from Uphold to Bittrex is not the quickest - come on DASH - you're supposed to be one of the better ones.
              If only I had a Bittrex account [emoji852]
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
                Have you tried bitshares or cryptopia?

Or any of these:

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/all/

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
                  Have you tried bitshares or cryptopia?
                  Thanks I'll check them out now
                  In Scooter we trust

Comment

That is strange as I used a Nationwide card to purchase some ETH a week ago.
                    bank cards are fine, but if you want to fund via an international transfer, that won't work. It's no nationwide, but the bank they use for international payments. they reject any payments to coinbase.

Comment

Send me all your currencies and I'll sell them on bittrex for you! ;-)
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X