• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Turned one bitcoin into two in the last 48 hours with GRS

Would take ISA 18 years @ 5% to do the same
    GRS?
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
      Got tons of my mates now doing the FOMO thing....... Askign me if they should buy some lol.
      You obviously declined to get involved... didn't you?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

no problems here - qrt million still there
        Back in now, must have been having a funny moment.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
          GRS?
          Another OMG / Stellar focused on micro-payments. Got in at 23c Think it'll climb further. Shorting it at the minute, hopefully will increase coinage.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
            You obviously declined to get involved... didn't you?
            I know he asked his accountant.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I know he asked his accountant.....
              Who advised investing his JSA.....

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Who advised investing his JSA.....
                Goes a long way that JSA if invested properly.

In beer, fags, tattoos, and ferrero rocher.
                Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Turned one bitcoin into two in the last 48 hours with GRS

Would take ISA 18 years @ 5% to do the same
                  I bought this one yesterday along with MER (which isn't doing so well).
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

I'm in for syscoin this morning...15% so far
                    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Treasury crackdown on Bitcoin over concerns it is used to launder money and dodge tax
                      Bitcoin's hit the big time, the Bitcoin 'UK anti laundering legislation' story is the front page headline on today's broadsheet printed Telegraph !
                      Bitcoin worldwide is introducing an unprecedented wealth (and consequent power) shift, open to all - since the 'big 10' was hit the old school are starting to panic.
                      Those who bought £7000 Bitcoin last January (about 1/3 of the annual ISA allowance) have made more than the average MP's salary this year just Hodling !

Bitcoin Hodlers hard at work earning more than backbench MPs

Bitcoin/Crypto newbies considering investing for the first time:
                      Don't invest a penny you can't afford to lose - you may lose everything quickly. Read this sentence again slowly five times then sleep on it.
                      If you do choose to invest be prepared for the ride of your life !

"After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill—the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill—you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."
                      Last edited by SunnyInHades; 4 December 2017, 11:57.

Comment

Working...
                      X