• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought back into Stellar - too stressful hanging out for even 90 minutes.

That said, it was probably the easiest twenty grand I've ever made. Enough to bet on the outcome of two general elections now.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

About time for some Swift, hmm?

Subscribers here by thousands float,
      And jostle one another down,
      Each paddling in his leaky boat,
      And here they fish for gold and drown.

Now buried in the depths below,
      Now mounted up to heaven again,
      They reel and stagger to and fro,
      At their wit’s end, like drunken men.

Meantime, secure on Garraway cliffs,
      A savage race, by shipwrecks fed,
      Lie waiting for the foundered skiffs,
      And strip the bodies of the dead.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
        bought back into Stellar - too stressful hanging out for even 90 minutes.

That said, it was probably the easiest twenty grand I've ever made. Enough to bet on the outcome of two general elections now.
        I’m too late into this market to care about it although a mate has just “retired” on the coins he bought in 2011. Knowing him he’ll continue to work but meals are on him for the rest of our days.

Regarding general elections - I don’t know who you mean some of us make decent money on political betting
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
          I’m too late into this market
          Really you're not. Seriously. I've lost count of the number of people who've said exactly this. The crypto market will tip over a trillion dollars before long.

The crypto market has less cash than Apple has on it's books.

The market is still tiny. 2018 will be the boom year, 2017 was just a warm up. Another opportunity like this will not come along for 20-25 years.

You could easily make 7000-10,000% gains throughout next year.

I remember, when I was a wee nipper like, saying to this chap:

'I never win any competitions!'

'Oh, how many have you entered?'

''well, none'

Don't let that be you.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Really you're not. Seriously. I've lost count of the number of people who've said exactly this. The crypto market will tip over a trillion dollars before long.

The crypto market has less cash than Apple has on it's books.

The market is still tiny. 2018 will be the boom year, 2017 was just a warm up. Another opportunity like this will not come along for 20-25 years.

You could easily make 7000-10,000% gains throughout next year.

I remember, when I was a wee nipper like, saying to this chap:

'I never win any competitions!'

'Oh, how many have you entered?'

''well, none'

Don't let that be you.
            You cannot lose!

https://github.com/peercoin/peercoin...cryptocurrency

Where are they now?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/namecoin/
            https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/devcoin/
            https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ixcoin/
            etc etc

Either bubble went pop or don't exist anymore...

Comment

which one of you just put down a $1m buy-wall on Stellar?

This sheet is crazy.

Comment

We're certainly into the territory where the gamblers earn their mettle, or lose their shirt.

If the current deal or no deal is 1p or 250k, consider cashing in and only continuing by gambling some of the profits realised so far. Can't lose in real terms, and can let the greed take you all the way to the top.

To those who have made a killing or end up doing.

To those that end up less fortunate.

You may or may not know which camp you fall in yet.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Buy the rumour, sell the news.

When the Stellar news comes out... it'll be like the IBM Mk II, rocket rocket and then subdue in the days to follow, most likely.

What is the news? Rumour mill in overtime from Pay-pay partnership to VISA using Stellar for international transfers. If the latter happens, Ripple will loose a bit of value.

Comment

Buy the rumour, sell the news.

When the Stellar news comes out... it'll be like the IBM Mk II, rocket rocket and then subdue in the days to follow, most likely.

What is the news? Rumour mill in overtime from Pay-pay partnership to VISA using Stellar for international transfers. If the latter happens, Ripple will loose a bit of value.
                    Stellar is up 46% against BTC since I bought them (yesterday)
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Very nice, not got into Stellar yet, wish I had..

Comment

Working...
                      X