• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bean View Post
    This proposed protection from federal interference?
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...ive&gws_rd=ssl

From which you expect stratospheric gains, on the anticipation of further public adoption of Bitcoin as a payment system and/or wealth storage facility?

Or something else?

No it's not that. Something else. Hardly any news attention whatsoever. And if it happens it'll open the floodgates. I'm not talking about investors like you or me. I'm taking about banks and pension funds pouring money into BC.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 5 November 2017, 10:37.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      Just bought a load of Lunyr on your recommendation.
      What a right royal PIA they are to buy........
      you're up 15% already - now would be a good time to introduce your stop limit in the next 24 hours and lock in any profits. I use a trailing 10% stop loss. So for as long as the price is increasing I make money. Should it fall 10% along the way it becomes a sell, which is cool when there's a pump cause I'm not awake all hours of the day.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

if anyone is holding Digibyte (DGB) I might look to shorting it right now, could go down by 50% - 100% in the coming month.

Comment

There's not much time - have a feeling something is about to rocket. 5 - 10 days at best. Might see double to triple returns in a month. Study these charts too much they are addictive but there's a pattern screaming 'buy' at me.

Remember 'ant shares' who were trading around $0.12 a share back in February? Who would later changed their name to Neo and then peaked around $55? The same pattern is emerging in front of me eyes.

If the same returns are achieved £7k now could become £700k this time next year.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            There's not much time - have a feeling something is about to rocket. 5 - 10 days at best. Might see double to triple returns in a month. Study these charts too much they are addictive but there's a pattern screaming 'buy' at me.

Remember 'ant shares' who were trading around $0.12 a share back in February? Who would later changed their name to Neo and then peaked around $55? The same pattern is emerging in front of me eyes.

If the same returns are achieved £7k now could become £700k this time next year.
            Go on give us a clue! Is it one which just came out last week?

Comment

Originally posted by Toshminosh View Post
              Go on give us a clue! Is it one which just came out last week?
              I expect 1000% easy and could reach 7000% in the next 12-24 months. Thing is hours of research has gone into it. Also I don't want to be responsible for but hurt if it goes pear shaped.

Suffice to say, this is another ant-shares/ NEO type situation. It's gonna explode like an angry mount Etna.

Comment

Here's a prediction that's for free.

CLAM/BTC - 200-300% before the end of the month if you get in the next 48hrs. Remember to sell it if it spikes.

Comment

We have a clock here that measures the increase of crypto currencies. We use it as an extractor fan.

And Rolls Royce are looking at a new jet engine powered by another clock. It ticks every time sassy has a cretinous thought.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                    The cash gained from the fork will be nothing much in the scheme of things. If you've got 1 BC and 1 forked BC @ $10 it's hardly champagne popping time.

Well then I apologise. Don't see how it's much different from the lottery syndicate that operated on here a few years ago. I've offered signals throughout this thread, some have made money and some complain endlessly. Point is, we're in a bull market like nothing we've seen since the early 90's and it's not likely to happen again for another 20-30 years.
                    OK. The fork on the 16th - am I right that you get equal amount of the new bitcoin?

If so, I guess it matters where your bitcoin is stored at the moment? I remember bit coin cash I got bugger all because mine was stored on greenaddress.

Best to transter to local wallet I guess? (Which I did with my neo so I could collect gas).
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      OK. The fork on the 16th - am I right that you get equal amount of the new bitcoin?

If so, I guess it matters where your bitcoin is stored at the moment? I remember bit coin cash I got bugger all because mine was stored on greenaddress.

Best to transter to local wallet I guess? (Which I did with my neo so I could collect gas).
                      You are good at this arent you PC. Your investment strategy is to let a bunch of strangers do everything for you? Nice.
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X