• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's still different this time.

Comment

looks like the market is rallying now though. many coins up 10% or more in the last few hours.

Comment

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...-idUSKCN1BJ1US

oh sh1t
        Last edited by ChimpMaster; 9 September 2017, 15:31.

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          Screwed up all my previous trading analysis that news did but have not sold anything. Worst thing you can do is sell on news like this.

China is loosing control as people use bitcoin to store wealth and as a channel to move funds out of the country. Remember why blockchain came about, because of centralisation, therefore capital control is only likely to strengthen bitcoin, IMO. Blockchain does not recognise borders.

Bitsquare is likely to see a surge in demand if exchanges get closed down.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

I'm on the bog

Comment

Litecoin wallet

Anyone able to recommend a cold Litecoin wallet other than Litecoin core?

It keeps crashing on me, requiring a reload of the block history, which can take 14 hours ...
              My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke View Post
                Anyone able to recommend a cold Litecoin wallet other than Litecoin core?

It keeps crashing on me, requiring a reload of the block history, which can take 14 hours ...
                Sounds like you're using an external drive.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

No, internal SSD.

It was stable for a couple of weeks, now it crashes every other day on average. Do you use it?

Comment

I use Litecoin core, never had any problems with it. Using ver 0.13.2.1 on an external drive

Comment

I had debug.log open in notepad ++

Closing that seems to have fixed. Gonna start backing up the whole folder ...

Comment

Working...
                      X