• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the Chinese spoke about crypto, the US FED put out another release about crypto being used for tax evasion and they are clamping down hard, more regs, more scrutiny.

Lots of MSM FUD, lots of co-ordinated attacks by central banks.

The good news at the prices coming I might end up with 1000 BTC ready for the next bull run

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by _Vintage_DimPrawn_ View Post
      Some senior Chinese official spoke again, they said anyone found to be, or have been linked to crypto will be getting a bullet in the back of the head and will be donating their organs to those in need.

They have setup a phone line where citizens can snitch on people they want dead, the authorities are analyzing electricity bills to hunt down miners.
      Still a light handed approach
      Last edited by AtW; 21 May 2021, 16:32.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
        Is there a story?
        Some people discovered that their tulipcoins are actually worth less than tulip

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
          This sort of price movement is par for the course with crypto.

Also, there will be a lot of skittishness at the moment that the recent price falls may be the start of a new bear market.
          Do bears tulip on tulipcoins?

Comment

I guess there is a fair chance that one of the tulipcoins will become the one to survive, but it does seem that to survive it will be regulated somewhere by some 'body'. Question is, who will be that body, and which country will be in charge?

Until then it's just a speculative gamble. There is clearly money to be made by some people, but more will lose as the market is easily manipulated.

Stick a grand in if you can afford to lose it. You may become a millionaire, or you may be a grand short in your bank account. Probably fun watching it though (may even throw a grand in myself next week - what the worst that can happen, apart from I lose a grand )

I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Comment

"$ASS Coin Billionaire: Tales From the Fringe of the Crypto Craze

The Bud Light Mango Mai Tais were beginning to take hold when Eric Hackney — 38, unemployed and ticked off by watching other people get rich — figured, What the hell? and laid $500 on some crazy-sounding thing called ASS Coin.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...?sref=o1Dqf087

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  "$ASS Coin Billionaire: Tales From the Fringe of the Crypto Craze

The Bud Light Mango Mai Tais were beginning to take hold when Eric Hackney — 38, unemployed and ticked off by watching other people get rich — figured, What the hell? and laid $500 on some crazy-sounding thing called ASS Coin.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/featu...?sref=o1Dqf087

We need an ASS guru on this thread!

Comment

God, I'm going to regret this.

Never mind Doge or ASS, here comes...

Scootercoin
                    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

I’ll buy that for a dollar

Comment

Working...
                      X