• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
    Sounds about right. But best of luck to those of you who get got out before the crash.
    Correction.

Comment

Just cashed out my original deposit I put in still got over 150% of profit in the game. Will play with the house's money for now my 'stop loss is at breakeven' so to speak.
      Last edited by Jog On; 14 September 2017, 13:20.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
        Quite the crash taking place again today.

Any news behind it?

Or just a gradual realization that cryptos are worth no more than the credits you earn in Elite.
        China and some muppet from JP Morgan

Bitcoin exchange BTCChina to stop trading, cites regulators' concerns | Reuters

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-fraud-bitcoin
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by ChimpMaster View Post
          Quite the crash taking place again today.

Any news behind it?

Or just a gradual realization that cryptos are worth no more than the credits you earn in Elite.
          We hit the 'new paradigm' phase. Bitcoin increased in value too quickly. The China news was the trigger. Heathy correction, if you got out and I think there's still time... well done. Otherwise hang on a month.

It may return to mean as there is no support at current levels! So do not be surprised if it hits $2200 or thereabouts.

After the carnage is over it will be a good time to buy those alt-coins I mentioned earlier.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

OhDear,

with such strong fundamentals I am struggling to understand the reason for the recent decline

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              We hit the 'new paradigm' phase. Bitcoin increased in value too quickly. The China news was the trigger. Heathy correction, if you got out and I think there's still time... well done. Otherwise hang on a month.

It may return to mean as there is no support at current levels! So do not be surprised if it hits $2200 or thereabouts.

After the carnage is over it will be a good time to buy those alt-coins I mentioned earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                OhDear,

with such strong fundamentals I am struggling to understand the reason for the recent decline

Milan.
                Yeah - they'll be saying that when the UK housing bubble pops.

Wait, you can build this house for 5% of the asking price? SSsshshhh!

Mark my words, BC in the £10k's before long with £50k by summer of next year... use these corrections to acquire more.
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  Yeah - they'll be saying that when the UK housing bubble pops.

Wait, you can build this house for 5% of the asking price? SSsshshhh!

Mark my words, BC in the £10k's before long with £50k by summer of next year... use these corrections to acquire more.
                  Fill yer boots.

Comment

BitCoin good as gold they said

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
                      Fill yer boots.
                      lol

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X