• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bittrex

Remember don't leave assets on an exchange - if you do, it's there not yours. Saying that...

I'm thinking Bittrex has bitcoin liquidity issues because it's taking them 2-days now for me to withdraw some BTC I kept on there for trading.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

CryptoPonzi

Sounds like the usual Ponzi scheme, easy to put money in, not easy to get money out.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Sounds like the usual Ponzi scheme, easy to put money in, not easy to get money out.
        At the moment investing in bog roll is probably better...

Comment

Looking at Bitstamp, Europe's largest exchange, there's <3000 Bitcoin available at current prices until $11k - crazy.

I'm demanding a Bittrex pay out and they're struggling - feckers .
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            At the moment investing in bog roll is probably better...
            Running out of Toilet paper can be Funny - if its not you. Bathroom wall stickers toilet quote seat decal art vinyl bathroom sticker: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike

Comment

Remember don't leave assets on an exchange
              I have a very modest 'bet' in CoinCorner. So how to I move this off the exchange and leave it to accumulate?

Comment

Move it to a wallet you control, specifically the seed phrase you control.

Do you trust CoinCorner to make you whole again should their Isle of Man servers be hacked?

Comment

Anyone else seeing this massive monthly Dragonfly DOJI forming on the monthly chart of BTC?

I had to look up the BLX chart to see if such a long tailed candle stick had previously appeared in Bitcoin's history, way back in August 2010 - insane.

If this month closes on this pattern, Bitcoin is make history in the following months.

Comment

FWIW, death cross has just occurred.

Bitcoincharts | Charts
                    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                      FWIW, death cross has just occurred.

Bitcoincharts | Charts
                      I thought it was flattening the curve....

Comment

Working...
                      X