• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Gosh your thick - I buy more, it's called 'dollar cost averaging'. Look it up.
    If you keep buying then how come you’ve got only 3 transactions?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Comment

Gosh your thick
        Irony incoming...

Comment

I'm sensing a lot of folks here walked into the market at an all time high. Be patient. Whatever you do don't sell.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post

Trades are not the same as transactions. Trade = The action buying and selling.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Trades are not the same as transactions. Trade = The action buying and selling.

What kind of "transactions" have you run then, TulipA for TulipB?

Comment

The only way is ... down

walked into the market at an all time high.
                Freudian slip there, Scooter
                "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

I'm sensing a lot of folks here walked into the market at an all time high. Be patient. Whatever you do don't sell.
                  And you say you don't give advice?
                  Last edited by northernladuk; 26 November 2018, 00:11.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Bitcoin about to be pwned by the Chinese due to mining no longer being profitable?

Will the mining difficulty automatically reduce due to the falling hash rate as other nation based miners turn off their rigs?

The further BTC falls the cheaper it becomes to pound cost average for those that bought in earlier in the year.

As long as the fundamentals persist (BTC never been hacked directly, still less then 21 million coins available ever, still number 1 in the public consciousness for cryptocurrency despite its current relative lack of practicality as a currency compared to other cryptos) then same reason for accumulating BTC one way or another still applies.

It's a gamble but so is any other asset class that is also looking peaky and likely to encounter bad weather on the horizon.
                    Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Investment for me is and always has been less than I can afford to lose.
                      Just keep trading, just keep trading
                      When I saw the posts about Scooter's trade volumes the other day I check mine...Can't do trade volumes as such (not easily anyway) but order volume is about 450 for the last 12 months. There are always at least 2 orders per trade so I would conservatively say I've done 150 trades over the last 12 months.
                      Earlier trades were not always successful but my success rate is far higher these days.
                      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Working...
                      X