• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    The next 4-hours will tell us if this is a break out or a fake out. Volume is needed to sustain the breakout and I'm not seeing it, which may support the USDT story. Regarding USDT, it fell to $0.97, which is something that should / cannot happen unless they've not enough money in the back to support the backup, which would not be the first time I've heard that rumour.
    Enough time has come to pass... this is a fake out IMO. There's no volume.

~6 days to go... by which time I'm reckoning we'll see the collapse of BTC dominance and money flood into the market. The idea is driven by a consolidation pattern on BTC.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

we'll see the collapse of BTC
      He's finally getting a grip on reality
      and money flood into the market.
      Ah... nevermind..
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Everyone is hooked on BTC. Oh the ETF. Oh Bitcoin the new gold. At the same time everything else in the crypto market is being ignored.

You've no idea what a good buying opportunity it is right now.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

You've no idea what a good buying opportunity it is right now.
          I'm sure I've heard that somewhere before.
          'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Yes - anything under $25k is an excellent buying opportunity.

Here's why $6k is cheap.

Got to understand the importance of Bakkt, the lack of supply, and the custodians lining up. Forget about the BTC etf, that'll be important a year from now. Right now however.... the idea individuals can hold a single bitcoin is fast running out. It'll be a fantasy for most before long.

Last edited by scooterscot; 16 October 2018, 12:14.

Comment

This is what I'm talking about - yeh be warned. Coinbase has now launched coinbase pro, includes tokens like ZRN / 0x, is acting as a custodian and assets on the exchange wallet are insured.
              Last edited by scooterscot; 17 October 2018, 07:48.

Comment

This is what I'm talking about - yeh be warned. Coinbase has now launched coinbase pro, includes tokens like ZRN / 0x, is acting as a custodian and assets on the exchange you wallet are insured.
                Insured by underwriters in Albania?

Comment

How is Coinbase insured?

"The policy insures against theft of digital currency that results from a security breach or hack, employee theft, or fraudulent transfer."

But dollar wallets are only insured for US bank accounts up to $250k - opened a US dollar account through transferwise without any bother.

Comment

How is Coinbase insured?

"The policy insures against theft of digital currency that results from a security breach or hack, employee theft, or fraudulent transfer."

But dollar wallets are only insured for US bank accounts up to $250k - opened a US dollar account through transferwise without any bother.
                    The policy underwritten by exactly whom - random block in the pub?

Comment

In the meantime crypto criminal scum is on the rise

"September 2018’s Most Wanted Malware: Cryptomining Attacks Against Apple Devices On The Rise"

September 2018’s Most Wanted Malware: Cryptomining Attacks Against Apple Devices On The Rise | Check Point Software Blog

All this tulip enabled by completely unnecessary wasteful tulipcoins.

Comment

Working...
                      X