• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    What are the current best methods of getting FIAT into the game?

Credit card fees are too high since they classed crypto purchases as cash advances, about 10% overall fees .

Debit card still working but that too at a cost of around 5%. I've used this as I drip small amounts in as I'm not in it for a 5% gain.
    Those fees are nothing compared the gains that'll be made.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      Somewhere between Greed and Delusion, glad I'm two thirds out - bet it still climbs another $2k before the correction. Respect risk.

Wrote this 2 months ago. Amazing how accurate it is.

The next time you see this pattern repeat itself will be before the summer and Christmas. Plan now to stash your profits. Test out your escape routes. Tether is obviously to be avoided.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Wrote this 2 months ago. Amazing how accurate it is.

The next time you see this pattern repeat itself will be before the summer and Christmas. Plan now to stash your profits. Test out your escape routes. Tether is obviously to be avoided.
        The problem with that picture, and with charts in general, is that it all depends on the timescale you look at and your own personal psychology.

If you "got in" at $20k way back in December, you might believe that you had reached the "return to the mean" ... upwards for here on .. back to the moon.

However if you "got in" at $2 back in December 2011 you could easily believe you were still in the "denial" phase.

People like to believe they are the "smart money", so the tendency is to imagine that they got in during the stealth phase rather than "New Paradigm".

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          Not sure if you'll be able to see this but trying to learn elliott wave theory so here's an analysis on SNT
          https://www.tradingview.com/chart/SNTBTC/CqPwDxMU-SNT/
          Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
            What are the current best methods of getting FIAT into the game?
            Well, you can still us credit card to Revolut then SEPA to Kraken if you want to live dangerously.

Comment

Originally posted by tomtomagain View Post
              The problem with that picture, and with charts in general, is that it all depends on the timescale you look at and your own personal psychology.

If you "got in" at $20k way back in December, you might believe that you had reached the "return to the mean" ... upwards for here on .. back to the moon.

However if you "got in" at $2 back in December 2011 you could easily believe you were still in the "denial" phase.

People like to believe they are the "smart money", so the tendency is to imagine that they got in during the stealth phase rather than "New Paradigm".

Time scale is irrelevant to this pattern.

Comment

I'm buying up BTC through Bitsq at the minute. Just grabbed a coin someone was selling for £7k. Bonkers.

When there's blood on the streets, I go shopping.

Comment

I found a website that does Lambo calculations:

https://when-lambo.com/

To keep the faith while Hodling

"Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Time scale is irrelevant to this pattern.
                    Timescale is relevant because people use patterns, that one in particular, to justify buying or selling actions. Usually retrospectively.

Comment

But why would you pay 7K for a coin that is trading at 5.5K everwhere?
                      Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Working...
                      X