• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
    About £32K lost out on then? Ooooofffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ff!
    pretty much...

The next worst thing to loosing something you gained is loosing something could have made made had you not bottled it.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

This cryptomalarkey is helping my AMD shares...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        This cryptomalarkey is helping my AMD shares...
        don't really invest in crypto that requires mining... bad for the environment.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
          don't really invest in crypto that requires mining... bad for the environment.
          So you think those coins are the victimless mine?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            So you think those coins are the victimless mine?

Scoot man didn't you say that the big wallets are miners? A lot of currency out there causing global warming but hey if the world crashes and burns who cares as long as we filled our pockets with tulip loads of cash eh? I believe the big oil companies have the same thought

Comment

I only hold coins that are pre-mined and is not possible to mine any more, except for a bitcoin.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                I only hold coins that are pre-mined and is not possible to mine any more, except for a bitcoin.
                Pre-mined means they were still mind, you Gaia killer

Comment

Got SIPP with H-L. Just bunged £7.5K into XBTE which is their new bitcoin tracker fund.

Fingers crossed.....

Reckoning being if bitcoin goes up massively then I'll be quids in. If I lose the money completely it'll be a bummer but hey ho its not the end of the world (unlikely anyway).
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                    Got SIPP with H-L. Just bunged £7.5K into XBTE which is their new bitcoin tracker fund.

Fingers crossed.....

Reckoning being if bitcoin goes up massively then I'll be quids in. If I lose the money completely it'll be a bummer but hey ho its not the end of the world (unlikely anyway).
                    Why are we interested in what you do with your small change?
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                      Why are we interested in what you do with your small change?
                      "Look at the size of my wad, loadsamoney"
                      Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X