• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGreenBastard View Post
    This is what bothers me about this thread; let's not pretend anyone called this correction, the period you guys anticipated it has been and gone. This is why I find the shoe shine boys in this thread hilarious - you don't realise what a caricature it is - EVERYONE is making money in a bull market, none of the judgement calls in this thread have transpired, the talk of head and shoulders patterns is borderline embarrassing. You need to accept your speculators like myself, in a bull market.

I'll stand corrected when a single prediction is called right.
    I don't think anyone cares - whatever floats your boat mate.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

This is what bothers me about this thread; let's not pretend anyone called this correction, the period you guys anticipated it has been and gone. This is why I find the shoe shine boys in this thread hilarious - you don't realise what a caricature it is - EVERYONE is making money in a bull market, none of the judgement calls in this thread have transpired, the talk of head and shoulders patterns is borderline embarrassing. You need to accept your speculators like myself, in a bull market.

I'll stand corrected when a single prediction is called right.
      you're.....there you go. Corrected
      Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

BTC subreddit seems to be really pumping bitcoin cash as the new Bitcoin... I have to say with fees and transaction times I'm hesitant to transfer anything into BTC to send to the ledger. That lightening network seems a way off.
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
          you're.....there you go. Corrected
          You'd think someone as intellectually superior as that would at least know how to spell

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            You'd think someone as intellectually superior as that would at least know how to spell
            That's a grammatical mistake. Sums it up really that latching on to grammatical errors takes precedence over refuting the argument.

Also, I'm not intellectually superior, just realistic. You'll find it's folk's egos on this thread that makes my statements so grating.

Comment

That's a grammatical mistake. Sums it up really that latching on to grammatical errors takes precedence over refuting the argument.

Also, I'm not intellectually superior, just realistic. You'll find it's folk's egos on this thread that makes my statements so grating.
              What argument? You're just here to 'grate our egos' you're not adding any value to this thread. You're not even stating an argument - you're just here for the drama. You have said nothing of any value.

Good luck with your 'reality'. Sounds like you've got money in this as well.

This is you
              Last edited by Jog On; 23 December 2017, 17:51.

Comment

What argument? You're just here to 'grate our egos' you're not adding any value to this thread. You're not even stating an argument - you're just here for the drama. You have said nothing of any value.

Good luck with your 'reality'. Sounds like you've got money in this as well.

This is you
                The argument is that nobody actually knows the nature of the crypto markets - I've presented the reasoning behind that, e.g. you pretending to call the correction

Comment

BTC subreddit seems to be really pumping bitcoin cash as the new Bitcoin... I have to say with fees and transaction times I'm hesitant to transfer anything into BTC to send to the ledger. That lightening network seems a way off.
                  Don't believe the hype. The fees and transaction times are lower because no one uses it. There aren't many devs working on it compared to bitcoin a d the guy behind it is mentally unstable.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                    Don't believe the hype. The fees and transaction times are lower because no one uses it. There aren't many devs working on it compared to bitcoin a d the guy behind it is mentally unstable.
                    There definitely seems to be a divide between the BTC and BCH crowds. I'm wondering what will happen regarding transaction costs with BTC in the short term...

Comment

Originally posted by Agent View Post
                      I finally sold my zencash, went from $7 to $18 so not too bad a return, got bored of the slow increase vs BTC.

Getting a great run on NXT, SC and DGB right now and with the shift of 50% of holdings to Bitcoin Cash, I'm praying that it delivers at least 50% in the next 48 hours!

I genuinely dont think you can lose right now, buy low, hold for a week and get 40%, happened every day for the past 4 weeks for me.
                      Wow, what a day to be in NXT, DGB and SC! Only wish I’d doubled everything I’d originally put in!

Comment

Working...
                      X