• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
    Head & Shoulders pattern.
    Course...can't see it though.
    Both BCC abd BTG may be at the bottom of a decending wedge. Worth keeping an eye on them for half an hour to an hour
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Been looking into ETN (Electroneum), very interesting idea and I think it has some real potential. Currently at about $0.07 and only available on Cryptopia exchange as the ICO coins don’t get distributed until Wednesday.

I expect the price to drop to as low as $0.04 with the initial dump but can see this being a $10 to $30 Coin in 12 months time.

Anyone done any research on this one? Would welcome a second opinion.

Comment

Looks legit - personally I try to avoid coins that require mining...

Total Supply
        5,195,262,064 ETN
        Max Supply
        21,000,000,000 ETN

Current price $0.07

Stellar, OMG, GRS are about micro payments too (without mining) - so I don't know what there angle other than they're a 'British' crypto , you can get Euro coin ; ),

Without much reading, sounds like they're taking aim at privacy coins (hello Zencash), so you'd need to understand what the experience the has team has when it comes to understanding privacy loopholes exploited by the government. Bare in mind Zencash has x-government agency spies on their team.

Hope the head office still doesn't look like this.

Head office
        Lyndean House,
        30-34 Albion Place,
        Maidstone, Kent. ME14 5DZ
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Talking of privacy coins, ICO for TokenPay is coming up very soon.

Again, looks interesting, runs exclusively on TOR and makes a few extra claims on privacy above and beyond zcash.

https://www.tokenpay.com/

And if you do like the look of it then heres my referral link!

https://www.tokenpay.com?rc=0RLVR
          Last edited by Agent; 10 December 2017, 22:28.

Comment

starting to wonder if the BTC correction is over was barely a blip compared to previous corrections... curious indeed.
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
              starting to wonder if the BTC correction is over was barely a blip compared to previous corrections... curious indeed.
              Wrong once again, impressive consistency!

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Has it even started? This dip could just be the first bear trap
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by FrontEnder View Post
                  If that's your only issue with it, why don't you contribute and improve the documentation.
                  I have offered....

Not sure if ONLY issue is the right way. Whos going to pump money into something amateurish?
                  Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                    You’ve just described the open source community.
                    Really dig my tulip that does. Not expecting screen shots and press a then b etc but guides that are better than written on back of fag packet.

Sometimes I think open source prefer it to be this way, tulipty and hard to use so its a bit more exclusive.
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
                      Has it even started? This dip could just be the first bear trap
                      If could be the 2nd bear trap, we'll see.. just not convinced by the market growth in the coming weeks. Nonetheless statistics don't lie.. I see an inverted H&S, which means BTC is going up. Will buy back half my position for the very short! term. Perhaps we'll the $21k Fibonacci sequence number before a proper correction.

I think if institutional investors were pouring in we'd see tens of millions on the order books.

Last edited by scooterscot; 11 December 2017, 08:55.

Comment

Working...
                      X