• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    "Lloyd Blankfein, chief executive of the US investment bank, said: “Something that moves 20% [overnight] does not feel like a currency. It is a vehicle to perpetrate fraud.”"

https://www.theguardian.com/business...man-sachs-boss
    “Bitcoin is not for me. A lot of things that have not been for me in the past 20 years have worked out, but I am not guessing that this will work out.”

I've been wrong loads of times before, but this time I won't be...

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
      Disappointed with Zencash...thought it would have bumped by now...hanging in there though
      Give it time. The whole market is focused on Bitcoin at the minute and its unstoppable highs.

I recall becoming inpatient on a couple of coins. ARK at 24c and LSK at 25c, sold thousands of them 2-3 weeks before they exploded. You need a few near misses before you learn.

My only focus now is to accumulate coins.
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Man alive, I think if you could sell your BTC now you'd be doing very well. Feels like we're on top of the bull trap now...
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Cant be arsed to trade this.

I've made quite a bit being an early bird but trading leads to a crap nights sleep for me anyway.

Im hodl'ing

Polishing a turd near you!!

Comment

interesting PBC news alert - bitcoin going to explode in 2018

Comment

*ALERT* - PBC just gave long notice on Stellar!!!!! Get ready to short

Comment

XLM just bounced off support...on its way up again
                Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                  *ALERT* - PBC just gave long notice on Stellar!!!!! Get ready to short
                  when/what price? Why? So many questions
                  Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

I PM'd yah

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                      I PM'd yah
                      Thanks, Scoots. I currently have 3/4 of my stash in XLM

Comment

Working...
                      X