• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the way bitcoin is going...id believe pigs could fly
    Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

According to yon report I've just be reading dash at $12k a pop is a likelihood before the end of 2019.

Think I could give up the day job now. But what would I do?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualMonkey View Post
        the way bitcoin is going...id believe pigs could fly

Comment

Go Dash! Fly!

Crazy volumes trying to get in. This be the consolidation phase.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Go Dash! Fly!

Crazy volumes trying to get in. This be the consolidation phase.
            Just bought some Dash last night. Only £100 worth buy hey ho.
            Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Yep. I could only afford to buy 1 full coin the other day. Worth it though...although I don't think I'll retire on that 1 coin. Waiting for Stellar to go...well...stellar....as that's where my biggest investment is at the moment
              Your friendly neighbourhood VirtualMonkey - Not giving financial advice since...well...ever.

Comment

Dash often has big swings in price. Had a couple of decent trades on it in the past. Look at the daily charts and you'll see a lot of nice big green candles.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                  Just bought some Dash last night. Only £100 worth buy hey ho.
                  It'll be all over the place in the coming weeks but the trend seems good.

Comment

Yep. I could only afford to buy 1 full coin the other day. Worth it though...although I don't think I'll retire on that 1 coin. Waiting for Stellar to go...well...stellar....as that's where my biggest investment is at the moment
                    Due to previously mentioned 2FA problems with bittrex, I had to sell my stellar on poloniex to get in on dash. Hoping it doesn't go up in the next few days, I can then cash in on Dash and buy back my stellar. May then buy some dash if/when it crashes after the pump.

Comment

bought a three figured amount the other night

looking to short, I smell greed coming in... watch this.

Comment

Working...
                      X