• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
    Tell you what - paste your Stellar address below and I'll send you some. Offer valid until midnight GMT!
    thanks but no thanks. I need to get rich myself without freebies and anyones help to feel accomplished xD

Comment

Can't even give money away..
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Tell you what - paste your Stellar address below and I'll send you some. Offer valid until midnight GMT!
        GBRUSPO3VGSR6O4U2RSQULD5R4QZ2PQM6KCDHFWFM3LCMUNOEG 6AQ4IP

Lets see what is happening, Stellar address seems to be a little funny.
        Last edited by Drei; 11 May 2017, 16:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post

It is. You've got a space in there which makes it invalid.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Drei View Post

Says invalid account...

Comment

says invalid account...
              It should be GBRUSPO3VGSR6O4U2RSQULD5R4QZ2PQM6KCDHFWFM3LCMUNOEG 6AQ4IP could be that the account has 0 lumens? No idea why the space is showing up it should be straight without the space. I have managed to log into the account and check it.

This wallet was created on the Stellar site via their auto generated, public and private keys...
              Last edited by Drei; 12 May 2017, 07:39.

Comment

https://blockchain.info/address/1Lye...QUbWqR1F2Q63Am

This guy looks like someone that invested and held the coins for 4 years before making 2.5 mill profit... ah well... I can't even set-up a wallet.

Is BTC in bubble area cause it sure is going up fast... end of day tomorrow gonna be $2000?
                Last edited by Drei; 11 May 2017, 23:10.

Comment

Can try this address if the one above doesn't work... kinda went past midnight

GA5XIGA5C7QTPTWXQHY6MCJRMTRZDOSHR6EFIBNDQTCQHG262N 4GGKTM

This is via one of the exchanges.
                  Last edited by Drei; 12 May 2017, 07:39.

Comment

Go on mun - SAII3LHUKLFCMB7UQ2XSUY3GYL6IH6RTUAJAMPCFCDQ4P7YSRG WWP7EN
                    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
                      Go on mun - SAII3LHUKLFCMB7UQ2XSUY3GYL6IH6RTUAJAMPCFCDQ4P7YSRG WWP7EN

For whatever reason the accounts created via the Stellar Site are not valid. Tried creating a new one via Lobstr but I keep getting technical error. Only valid account was one of the exchanges I signed up with earlier.

You can check your public key here as yours is not valid either:
                      https://www.stellar.org/laboratory/#...network=public

Comment

Working...
                      X