• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eurovision

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Semi-final 1 results:

Sweden
    Australia
    Belgium
    Azerbaijan
    Portugal

Greece
    Poland
    Moldova
    Cyprus
    Armenia

Comment

We should setup an alternative contest which other anglo English speaking countries. Like US, Australia, Canada etc.

Or we could just be happy that our anglo culture dominates the world and we don't have any need to win a piss poor music competition. And to be fair we don't even try to win it.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
        We should setup an alternative contest which other anglo English speaking countries. Like US, Australia, Canada etc.

Or we could just be happy that our anglo culture dominates the world and we don't have any need to win a piss poor music competition. And to be fair we don't even try to win it.
        Preferred it when it was just western European countries, though ISTR Israel was always in it. Indeed, they won it in 1979 with Izhar Cohen and the Alpha Betas but having Australia in the competition is just ridiculous.

Not so sure about all those Slavic countries either - having one country to have a good laugh it is enough & we already had Norway.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
          Semi-final 1 results:

Sweden
          Australia
          Belgium
          Azerbaijan
          Portugal

Greece
          Poland
          Moldova
          Cyprus
          Armenia
          They all sounded the same last night
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
            They all sounded the same last night
            That's why I disagree with televoting, it gives the opportunity for the ignorants and racists to vote.

Comment

That's why I disagree with televoting, it gives the opportunity for the ignorants and racists to vote.
              Can you predict the Cyprus - Greece 12 points vote?
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

So who is watching??

Comment

Romania is my favourite - love it.
                  http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Tonight they sound different.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyD View Post
                      So who is watching??
                      Even worse I'm completely sober

Comment

Working...
                      X