• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eurovision

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh great the winner could drop dead at any moment.
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by northernladyuk View Post
      Like Brexit.
      Yawn
      http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
        Oh great the winner could drop dead at any moment.
        do you think that will improve his performance?
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Blue Plymouth View Post
          Did I just see what I thought I saw ?
          Yep

NSFW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBcdG1S1158

Comment

... and the winner is

PORTUGAL

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
              ... and the winner is

PORTUGAL

Well you know what they say, if you take an infinite number of monkeys with typewriters, sooner or later you will get sasguru's memoirs!
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I wonder if the British press are banging on about Australia giving the UK 12 points like they do when East European countries do this type of voting (I'll include Greece and Cyprus in there)?
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  I wonder if the British press are banging on about Australia giving the UK 12 points like they do when East European countries do this type of voting (I'll include Greece and Cyprus in there)?
                  Nope.

Graham decided the voting had gone a bit weird yesterday as it was less political than normal. Though I thought it odd the UK had given Poland and Bulgaria lots of points.

Plus Ireland give us SFA to make up for Oz.

Comment

The winning song was terrible though?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                      The winning song was terrible though?
                      It doesn't matter as we won't have to hear again until this time next year plus it wasn't in English.

Comment

Working...
                      X