• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ess Queue Seven

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mordy,

happy new year and all the best for 2017 !

Be nice to fullyautomatrix, he's great and brings a healthy balance to the congregation, today is hug a Corbynite day.

I am really looking forward to hear how the world will be when Jeremy "gets in" at the next election.

Milan in "diversity and inclusion" mode.

Comment

@FullyAutomatix,

re: Corbyn winning the next election

I might actually do a overseas-postal Labour vote myself to help the cause

Would love to see what happens when the new policies are implemented

And surely change will only be good for the country

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        Mordy,

happy new year and all the best for 2017 !

Be nice to fullyautomatrix, he's great and brings a healthy balance to the congregation, today is hug the Village Idiot day. (FTFY)

I am really looking forward to hear how the world will be when Jeremy "gets battered" at the next election. (FTFY)

Milan in "diversity and inclusion" mode.
        Thanks Beansey, and a very happy new year to you and yours.
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Mordy

I saw what you did there

And it wasn't big and it wasn't clever

@FullyAutomatrix, just ignore them, they're only jealous of our future Corbynist utopia

Milan.

Comment

Mordy

I saw what you did there

@FullyAutomatrix, just ignore them, they're only jealous of our future Corbynist utopia

Milan.
            Alright Beansey, just 'cos it's you I'll do 5 mins on the naughty step, OK?
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Mordy

I saw what you did there

Milan.
              Benes, I am not going to ignore them. Mordac and the like think they are clever, I bet he thought Trump would get battered at the elections too.

I would guarantee that after May triggers Brexit in March, she will step down and call general elections. What will happen after that can only be termed as a revolution that will span boundaries and will touch every class. Its quite ominous really, the changes will be as dramatic as they are drastic but very necessary. I am very excited about the upcoming elections.
              Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

MinWage < Your Pay < MinWage

That's the pay cap sorted.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
                  Benes, I am not going to ignore them. Mordac and the like think they are clever, I bet he thought Trump would get battered at the elections too.

I would guarantee that after May triggers Brexit in March, she will step down and call general elections. What will happen after that can only be termed as a revolution that will span boundaries and will touch every class. Its quite ominous really, the changes will be as dramatic as they are drastic but very necessary. I am very excited about the upcoming elections.
                  Totally agreed, and me too, can't wait.

What do you think will be the first changes ?

A friend of mine, his father is a former Labour MP, thinks the first thing we need is progressive taxes.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    Alright Beansey, just 'cos it's you I'll do 5 mins on the naughty step, OK?
                    ok Mordy, you can come back now

Milan in "that'll teach him" mode.

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

I have never claimed anything of the sort. And nobody who has ever known me or worked with me has ever made such a claim, and with good reason. Ask MF, he'll tell you I'm pretty nifty at nicking test-kit, and pretty crap at almost everything else. I can spot a deluded feckwit at fifty paces in the dark, though.
                      Or do I have it completely wrong, and one day in May 2020, a little more than half the UK electorate will wake up and think "I know what would make my life better? If only the UK was a bit more like North Korea".

Comment

Working...
                      X