• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

posting while banned

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    Nope, he's correctly pointing out that the rules used to be if your main account or sockie account was banned, that ban also applied to any other account that the poster uses...
    Weren't those occasions where the banned alter-ego was simply wishing to carry on with whatever he was banned for?

Except for the MF incident. Obviously we were meanly picking on him that time.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      Weren't those occasions where the banned alter-ego was simply wishing to carry on with whatever he was banned for?
      No.

Comment

Except for the MF incident. Obviously we were meanly picking on him that time.
        Good attempt at sneaking a change in the roles in but no.... As an example may I draw your attention to the 3 posts of Mike Hunt - none of those posts had anything to do with the reason for MF's ban at the time...
        merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

WGAS

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            WGAS
            Not me except that its an excuse to annoy both Sas and NAT at the same time...

Comment

Good attempt at sneaking a change in the roles in but no.... As an example may I draw your attention to the 3 posts of Mike Hunt - none of those posts had anything to do with the reason for MF's ban at the time...
              I did say except for the MF incident.

Hah. Good luck with that!

Comment

I did say except for the MF incident.

Hah. Good luck with that!
                So you want an example that isn't the MF incident...

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2243435 followed by

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2243580

Comment

I don't think that's working.
                  All you're succeeding in doing is demonstrating to all and sundry what a tedious little twunt you are.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    I don't think that's working.
                    All you're succeeding in doing is demonstrating to all and sundry what a tedious little twunt you are.
                    Quite possibly - but it kills time when I can't be arsed to do any real work

After all I'm only here because I'm <---

Comment

Ah - I understand the cause of your confusion. You've looked at past behaviour and inferred a set of rules. Unfortunately you're missing certain critical information that renders your rule-set incomplete. You could ask Old Greg - he appears to have deduced what you're lacking.

Comment

Working...
                      X