• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farage -

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
    Shut it, you tart.
    You Del Boy or Reagan?

Shut up you tart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO6osJlH3II

Shut it you slag

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsEtaX207a4
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by bobspud View Post
      Rich people may, but the company car market is very price aware. I have seen permanent employees obsess over engines and options to fit their budgets.

I will probably move from Mercedes to Jaguar if it gets contentious. Even if it's not British owned anymore at least it's built here.
      BMW, Audi, Merc got cars in price range of loaded Ford Focus - these brands are now mass market premium

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        BMW, Audi, Merc got cars in price range of loaded Ford Focus - these brands are now mass market premium
        Yes and those are the ones that are most cost sensitive.

A rich person says a want a one of those, with all of these options when can I have one?

The rest of the market says I have 20k to spend as a max what can I get?

Years ago I worked for a firm that only had two cars on their list. Audi A4 for senior consultants and a Honda Accord for the likes of me. So I took the Honda and was quite chuffed with my automatic gearbox and full set of options like all electric Windows air conditioning and a sunroof and a Pioneer sound system. Then I got in in the back of one of the other guys Audi's and there was a funny little winder for the Windows

The difference was the Audi was so expensive at the time the only way any the guys could have one was to hollow out all the extras

Comment

Depending of course whether he sells more cars
          Biggest market is UK and US. No one in EU thinks they are any good. I remember being asked by my Frankfurter colleges what the hansom car (my XJ40) I was driving was called. The Boss couldn't believe how comfy it was after his M5.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
            Biggest market is UK and US. No one in EU thinks they are any good. I remember being asked by my Frankfurter colleges what the hansom car (my XJ40) I was driving was called. The Boss couldn't believe how comfy it was after his M5.
            Is that like a Hansom cab
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
            X